1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone review the theme of my website?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by CUTA, Jul 15, 2017.

https://nucuta.com.
    I am wondering what people think of the new theme I bought recently.

CUTA, Jul 15, 2017 IP
  2. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your home page is 3.7MB which is huge. Your menu that is supposed to "stick" at the top does not start sticking until after it has disappeared from sight. Your sidebar at the right also appears as if it is supposed to remain fixed but it is different when scrolling up or down. The "Categories" section in your mobile menu only works when clicking directly on the down arrow and not when clicking anywhere else.

Other than that, it is a nice looking theme.

billzo, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  3. Mister Vape

Mister Vape Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is a nice looking theme, but looks a bit scattered around. maybe a little cluttered.

Mister Vape, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  4. CUTA

CUTA Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all the reviews, I am currently fixing some of the problems with theme. yeah it's a bit scattered around, the purpose of the theme is reducing the attentional resources, meaning with the white space people won't feel overwhelmed by the elements, and it also makes them to concentrate more of the contents. anyway please feel free to explore the site, and tell me what else you can find more.

CUTA, Jul 17, 2017 IP