1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone review my first article post?

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by mygamingneeds, Apr 7, 2020.

http://mygamingneeds.com/the-best-indie-games-to-play-in-2020/

mygamingneeds, Apr 7, 2020 IP
  2. apolswe

apolswe Peon

Best Answers:
    great review, thanks for sharing, I like play games, but I`m too lazy to find new ones

apolswe, Jul 23, 2020 IP
  3. Ayoub benali01

Ayoub benali01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Just a small remark if you may accept it:
    You started with Indie games, who doesn’t love them, from my experience when writing an article, which is somehow technical, avoid Generalizing as much as you can, obviously there are many people who don't like indie games, so it's weird when you say "who doesn't love them," it's an indirect way to say, EVERYONE ON THIS EARTH PEOPLE WHOM I KNOW AND WHOM I DON'T LOVE INDIE GAMES, which is of course not true.
    However, this ــfeel free to call it a ruleــ do not apply on novels, short stories, or any kind of literary work, when you're writing something from your imagination you are the master of destiny you can do anything you want.

Your style is good, the vocabulary is easy and comprehensible, you avoided unfathomable expressions, the conversational tone you used was just on place!
    Good article en general. BTW Cuphead is a great game!

Ayoub benali01, Jul 26, 2020 IP