1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone rate my logo plus advice, and help me make the colour scheme better.

Discussion in 'Design' started by Austin Tucker, Jun 17, 2015.

title says it all. thank you for your time.

any advice is great. pros and cons. thanks.

Attached Files:

• Logo.jpg
      Logo.jpg
      File size:
      61.8 KB
      Views:
    • sds.jpg
      sds.jpg
      File size:
      61.4 KB
      Views:
    Austin Tucker, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    For me the first one nails it.

Of course you can go with all the general shades of the color wheel too: Starting with blue, then going pink, then purple, then transitioning to red. Or: Starting from green, then going yellow, then orange, then transitioning to red. By the red I mean your text (ixel Shift without the P) should stay red. Either one will work well too.

qwikad.com, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  3. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Well... my main problem with the first one is that while the color-bits works fine, the gradient background on the lower part of the logo makes the text a bit less visible. The second one works better overall, I think, and will also easily translate to a black & white logo (always try with black on white or vice versa to see how the logo works in one single color).
    The main problem with the logo overall is that the blocks making up the P isn't square - a pixel is a square, and that should (in my opinion) be shown in the blocks. Same for the frame-blocks - they have different sized borders on different sides, which make them even more uneven.
    Apart from those things, I think the logo works well (but I would've fixed up the squareness), and I think it stands out. Stay simple (the second one) and avoid background gradients, and tighten the design a little bit, and you should be good to go.

PoPSiCLe, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  4. HomeDesigner

HomeDesigner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Reducing the number of squares can make your logo more memorable; too complicated for a design company, make it simple, neat and attractive, the color combination of the first logo is perfect.
    The squares does not give a straight Idea about "Pixels", unless arranged differently.
    I would rate it 6/10.

HomeDesigner, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  5. zinist

zinist Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    "Logo speaks everything". Creative thinking but just change some font type and size..however it is good

zinist, Jun 29, 2015 IP