1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Someone PLEASE Help Me With This

Discussion in 'PHP' started by junior777, Jan 25, 2015.

I've been wanting to know how to do this for years. I want to create a dynamic button on Optimize Press. I found someone actually using Optimize Press with dynamic username/buttons.

So if you look here http://next-level-mastermind.com/academy-live/?id=turndreamsn2reality
    the username after the equal sign goes to the websites linked to the buttons.

but if I remove that turndreamsn2reality username and add my own "thehowtoking"
    It goes to MY site. I want to use this feature for my team so I can hold hangouts and they can all promote the same URL and just change the username so they can get credit.

A buddy told me to Google 'echo url variable' or to try this <?=$_REQUEST[x]?>

Problem is... even if this works I don't know where it goes. I don't want to mess anything up. If someone could help me with this I'm willing to tip through paypal. If I wasn't supposed to say that please just moderate. I just really want help because this topic is hard as all hell to find on Google and Youtube.

junior777, Jan 25, 2015 IP
  2. ScottOtten

ScottOtten Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its quite simple

if you look url closely it has parameter called id

So now Lets take id parameter called in index.php

So in index.php

write following code

$param_id=htmlspecialchars(@$_GET['id']);

It will now record the username id passed in url

Now Check this id with any condition

if($param_id=='') //Mean Blank
    {
    $param_id="some other id";
    }

Now adding username to button

<a href="http://mynextlevelsystem.com/money/?id=<?php echo $param_id;?>" >Continue Tour</a>

Thats it

ScottOtten, Feb 1, 2015 IP