1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can someone help to hack Whatapp chat history of other

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Hemendra Verma, Mar 1, 2016.

Hi,
    I am Hemendra from India. I need some help to hack Whatapp message history of other account, because I am facing sever problem. so It is urgent for me. please contact soon.

Hemendra Verma, Mar 1, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sever = server or severe?

Somehow I don't think the servers are going to be easily hacked, or their accounts - I'm guessing if you were on good terms with the other person they'd just let you look at their message history. Perhaps you should heal the relationship rather than hack their account.

sarahk, Mar 1, 2016 IP
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Soliciting for illegal services is not allowed here.

wisdomtool, Mar 1, 2016 IP
  4. Terrenncce Jacklis

Terrenncce Jacklis Peon

Best Answers:
    You cannot hack others Whatsapp Accounts. But you can retrieve all messages either it has to be deleted or formatted from your mobile.

Terrenncce Jacklis, Mar 9, 2016 IP
  5. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Severe problems call for drastic measures. Hacking someone's whatapp account is too time consuming.. you are in a time sensitive situation... you need to steal their phone asap. I read somewhere that the easiest way to do this is with physical force... you may not have enough time to hit the weights....but you can subdue them with a blunt force impact to the head with a solid object. Then grab their phone...... but what if it's locked? Dammit...you're probably better off just...growing up. Ugh.

NetStar, Mar 14, 2016 IP
    malky66 and sarahk like this.