1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone help me please?

Discussion in 'Databases' started by jerseygirljc, Mar 29, 2007.

3 days ago my site was fine, but for some reason, whenever I click on any link on my site A PAGE NOT FOUND comes up, called godaddy and I was told my files have been deleted, I don't know if someone deleted my files just for fun, can some tell me how to backup my files if I'm using JOOMLA DATABASE?

jerseygirljc, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  2. Frobber

Frobber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hmmmm page not found for the root domain ?

If all files are deleted you see the file structure of your webserver. Page not found should only come up when the complete domain information was gone at your hosting server.

Can you tell us the URL ?

Can you login with FTP and upload some test files ?

Frobber, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  3. saidev

saidev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you want just the joomla database, you could use phpmyadmin and do a full export on it or do it from the shell as a cron job if you have the access

saidev, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  4. jerseygirljc

jerseygirljc Peon

Best Answers:
    site's URL http://www.bearyhealthy.com I don't think any files were deleted because if you click on the PDF icon next to each articles you can see the the whole article, but if you click on the title it doesn't take you the other half of the article. I just don't know what is going on, please help me I'm willing to pay if you can fix it. Any link I clicked on, even the navigation bar -A PAGE NOT FOUND DISPLAY.

jerseygirljc, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  5. jerseygirljc

jerseygirljc Peon

Best Answers:
    problem is fix thank to DaiTengu.

jerseygirljc, Mar 31, 2007 IP