1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone help a noobtaxor out?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Ratman2050, Jun 6, 2007.

Yeah you probably know I make money with adsense, but as a 15 year old dude wth are taxes?

If you could help me fill this form out I would Highly appreciate it.

1. Ok first of all what is: Exempt from backup withholding. And what should I check for it?

2. I don't feel safe entering my SSN. Will I get in any kind of trouble for being underaged?

3. How do they pay taxes? Do they just deduct the amount from your total revenue? How much will I lose? Do taxes affect me?

Please answer and thank you, thank you, very much.

Ratman2050, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  2. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    1) not sure about that one
    2) I think they require you to enter your SSN for tax reasons.. because you are only 15, you are breaking the TOS and risk being banned.. but i doubt they use the SSN to check your age
    3) THEY do not pay taxes - that is your responsiblity; YOU will have to file a tax return and pay whatever you owe at the end of the year - assuming you make at least the minimum amout (which is like $600 or something)

If you're making any real money, you should consult a tax professional.. or your parents..;)

Tearabite, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  3. Ratman2050

Ratman2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, anybody else?

Ratman2050, Jun 7, 2007 IP