1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can someone explain this please?

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by samantha pia, Jan 18, 2006.

can someone explain this to me please:
    Cost effectiveness - You set the amount you are willing to spend per visitor, starting as low as $.01 per click <<<<<<<does this mean you have to pay more to get higher on the page for your keywords? and for each keyword?

Multiple listings - You can now have multiple listings under the same keyword.<<<<<<<<whats this mean?

samantha pia, Jan 18, 2006 IP
  2. 3dPrinting

3dPrinting Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you pay more to rank higher

Multiple listing under the same keyword. I think being that you're a s health advisor you should already know this one. Using the same keyword for different subjects such as the keyword "Sports" can fall under football, basketball, tennis, etc.

BB

3dPrinting, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  3. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    thanx, and i did know, jusr not sure the way it was worded

samantha pia, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  4. wrmineo

wrmineo Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen the same exact ad in all four or five spots in a skyscraper before, or as pointed out, the same keyword with merely the title and / or text slightly modified, but again, all the same advertiser - a sure way of getting some results probably, but also not a cheap way to go I'd guess.

wrmineo, Jan 19, 2006 IP