1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Pinterest send traffic to my business?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by annaalford, Sep 28, 2020.

Hi, guy's lets share can Pinterest send good traffic to my business?
    SEMrush

annaalford, Sep 28, 2020 IP
    netmaster123 likes this.
    SEMrush
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is one of the best platforms which can drive good amount of traffics to your website.

You need to share informative and attractive pins on regular basis. As i seen many times that if you shared 100 informative and good pins then at least 1 to 10 pins will rank well in Google for related keywords. According to me pinterest is a bit better than Facebook in case of drive traffics to website for free.

seomanualsubmission, Sep 28, 2020 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Check out this Neil Patel's article on how his pins got 1.7 million views: https://neilpatel.com/blog/how-i-got-million-pinterest-views/

"E-commerce isn’t something I focused on heavily in 2015, but in the future, it makes sense to create more visual content on my e-commerce blog so that more of the traffic from Pinterest will end up going to my website."

qwikad.com, Sep 28, 2020 IP
  4. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Pinterest was great when Postcron included them. You could add your Pinterest account, forget it exists, and simply include it as one of many social media accounts to share some new updates to. Then, once in a while, you look at your referrals and are surprised by a huge spike of traffic from them. You log in and notice a lot of people re-pinned you. It's usually something you didn't see coming.

Blogmaster, Sep 28, 2020 IP
  5. AsiaRahimPVA

AsiaRahimPVA Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, it can! Pinterest generates amazing traffic with a great marketing strategy in place and consistent fresh pin designs for your content. Do you have an account? @annaalford

AsiaRahimPVA, Oct 10, 2020 IP