1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Paypal take money out of my bank account if I have a verified Bank Account?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Melvinng, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Pervert-For-Life

Pervert-For-Life Banned

Best Answers:
    i dont do business anymore over painpal... i mean paypal....:D use moneybookers and you will have peace of mind.... because once you get paid, you stay paid.... and it have some good fraud detection system too...

Pervert-For-Life, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  2. socail.stud

socail.stud Banned

Best Answers:
    in case of india ...
    i think this cannot be done

socail.stud, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  3. 28081981

28081981 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where is Eddie :D

We need support for PP here ,this is going one sided ....

28081981, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  4. paypalsucks.com

paypalsucks.com Peon

Best Answers:
    No, this is not 1 sided, this is how pay pal works. To date paypal owes me $975 in returned check fees, paypal fees, etc.

Paypal closed my account because I refused to payback money on a $375 dress that I mailed out that a person said they never got, but yet in 2 years I still have not got that dress back.

But my 2 cents is this....
    I had a long time ago, did an echeck for $3.26 and paid $150 out of my paypal account, I was only $3.26 short for the entire amount. Back in those days you had to do it seperately, can't remember exactly how, but you had to physically put in the echeck amount, well they took out the entire $153.26 out of my checking account and over drew my account $300 and they agreed that it was their fault but would not fix my account because he said he felt I was out writing bad checks to make them pay, I mean come on.

My second one was when I paid for an item, they took the money out every month for 5 months and argue that I have never paid for it when I did pay for it and paid for it out of my checking account. I had to end up closing the checking account, they closed my paypal account due to not getting money from that account and that paypal account is in the negative.

Another account I had was I was selling alot of stuff, they flagged my account and held my funds and have never released them. Why because I do not have a source in which I buy my stuff from, I get my stuff all over and this is not ok with them. Also I would not provide my ss#, I cannot trust them with money, like I am going to give them that??

Now, recently, I have not used Paypal in a while. I opened another account and just spent the money on stupid stuff when it came in. But now since gas prices are so freaking high and my bills are suffering from it, I decided to get back into selling seriously to help pay bills, I am disabled and cannot work.

So after selling and selling and selling, I had to open a bank account to get my money. So since I had problems with the bank before that would not do anything I decided to change banks, well I figured, ok, I will just use the new bank account and just not take any money from it to pay my paypal stuff.

Well I had my Ebay fees set up to be paid via paypal, because I wasn't using the money and needed it to go somewhere. So this particular week, we go with no food, we are hungry and my credit card payment is due. I sell something locally just to take $15 to my bank to pay my credit card so I don't have any fees come pay day that I need to pay.

I had one of my buyers to paypal the final amount on her dress so I can get it shipped out ahead of schedule, I took the money to be able to buy and have her fabric shipped to me 7 days early. I go to buy it and I don't have enough money to cover it. I see where Ebay took out their fees of $19, but I only had $5 in there (as I was going to pay them on Pay day like I do when I am late).

Well now that Paypal has access to my checking account they took the rest of the money from it to pay Ebay. Now my checking account is overdrawn and I have to pay a $32 returned check fee after I went and busted my butt to sell stuff to make sure I have money to pay my $15 credit card payment and I get screwed by paypal again.

When I sign up to anything I do not agree to authorizing anyone at anytime to take out whatever they feel they want to. I authorize them that I, when I say I want so much taken out to pay so and so then at that time it is ok to remove said amount and pay said person.

In my opinion, I feel Paypal is wrong on this, I never authorized Ebay to remove money from my checking account to put with my paypal account to pay my seller fees.

Now, I get to lose $32 that could of been gas money, food money, prescription money, etc Not to mention I have 3 kids, 2 of which are special needs kids.

My bank says I can file a complaint with paypal and if it comes back that I did not authorize them to take it out then they will refund me the money and the fee, but she said that she is sure in Paypals user agreement somewhere there is a clause stating they can and will take any amount any time from your checking account for any reason and we the consumer that uses paypal cannot do anything about it!

If you still think this is one sided go to www.paypalsucks.com

Read all the horror stories over the past 10 years on how paypal screws people.

If you have not had a problem with paypal, give it time, you will!

paypalsucks.com, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  5. videos

videos Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal sucks. They are the biggest so they can screw over customers and not suffer the consequences because they know they are so far ahead of anyone else and have such a head start it would difficult for any company to catch up member-base wise.

videos, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  6. zak92

zak92 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well listening to these stories it makes me not make huge transactions from paypal.

zak92, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  7. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    All the monopolies suck... sometimes... Let's think about Google, Microsoft, Paypal indeed... ;)

Lastbutnotleast, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  8. nosleepno

nosleepno Peon

Best Answers:
    I have never had a problem with any of the monopolies... in fact I earn quite good money from a few of them.

You just have to make very sure you follow the agreements EXACTLY.

nosleepno, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  9. ncash

ncash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the information

ncash, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  10. paypalsucks.com

paypalsucks.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Even when you do, they still find a way to still from you.

How can you pay a seller from paypal and the paypal account shows that and then MONTHS later paypal takes that same money out of your CHECKING ACCOUNT and can not give you a direct answer as to why??????

Not only do they do that, they also change your history too. So something you have a receipt that is paid for is no longer on your log, it is gone, never to be seen from again. In my opinion this is fraud. This is one of the reason I have learned to PRINT every transaction I have through paypal. That way they can never say it was never done because I have proof it was. This has happened too many times to me and I never had proof, I do now.

How if you follow the rules and they admit to a glitch and say they will pay for it, but when it is all said and done, your first overdraw amount is $78 ends up being $500 when all the checks have gone through on the money paypal removed???? Then they try to say you are writing checks to just make them pay, if I was doing that, wouldn't the point of sale been after the day they removed too much money from my account?????

No, it does not matter if you are a scammer or an honest person. The only reason you haven't had it happen it is they haven't picked you at random and yes, that is what they do (they said this to me), and you aren't part of their luck of the draw!!

paypalsucks.com, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  11. mrinal

mrinal Peon

Best Answers:
    exactly they can cross all limits for some person.....unlucky ones which dey pick at random...but in most cases a person scams u via paypal but paypal accuses u and will take more $$ from u

mrinal, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  12. ncash

ncash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the informations.

ncash, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  13. oliver.howard

oliver.howard Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,
    I am 15 and have just set up a pay pal and ebay account with my debit card. Please could you tell me what could happen if things went bad e.g if my account is frozen will they take money out of my bank account... Also is it likely that i will get found out.
    Cheers

oliver.howard, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  14. And

And Peon

Best Answers:
    No,they cannot take money from your bank account.

And, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  15. oliver.howard

oliver.howard Peon

Best Answers:
    So how did everyone else loose money then???

oliver.howard, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  16. earnincome

earnincome Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sure, they wont take money from bank account. Because with out your signature, how can you take money from the bank.

earnincome, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  17. And

And Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal can take money only form credit card if you have a chargeback on your paypal account and you have no paypal balance so they will take money from your credit card.

And, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  18. spark555

spark555 Guest

Best Answers:
    No paypal cannot take money from your bank account you can take legal action against them they have to take legally only

spark555, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  19. NeVerTrYFoRME

NeVerTrYFoRME Peon

Best Answers:
    No it can't.

NeVerTrYFoRME, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  20. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No,Paypal cannot take money from your bank account if you have a verified bank account :)

Card, Apr 21, 2011 IP