1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Paypal show the total income for a selected date range

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by John D, Mar 14, 2006.

Hey,

Sorry I wasn't sure where this topic should go, I couldn't really find a category for it.

I use PP for a lot of payments, is there any way it can show the total money coming in for selected date ranges?

Thanks
    John

John D, Mar 14, 2006 IP
  2. dsm56

dsm56 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ive looked for it too, it would be really useful...but I cant find it either.
    So I guess thats a no.

dsm56, Mar 14, 2006 IP
  3. SumitBahl

SumitBahl Reign of Chaos

Best Answers:
    I dont think theres any way to view it that way, you can view the transactions in a particular period but not the total incoming, outgoings and total.

But, you can recieve monthly statements on email.

SumitBahl, Mar 14, 2006 IP
  4. John D

John D Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do the monthly statements show the total income? Can they show the income for certain email addresses?

I have a lot of transactions in my PP so its hard going through and calculating the income every month, starting to take longer each month to keep a record of my earnings.

John D, Mar 14, 2006 IP
  5. SumitBahl

SumitBahl Reign of Chaos

Best Answers:
    I am not sure about the monthly statements, i did not setup my paypal to send them, but you can activate that under History > Get Monthly Account Statements (there's a button at the top of history page).

But if you are more interested in sorting it out by email. Go to History > Advanced Search, then you can fill in the email address and the dates to see the payments received and sent from that particular email address in a particular time frame.

SumitBahl, Mar 14, 2006 IP
  6. larysmith711

larysmith711 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Under "All Activity" you can pretty much sort by anything. There is a drop down menu that has numerous options there... you can always use the download function as well and sort using excel.

larysmith711, Mar 14, 2006 IP
  7. MatthewN

MatthewN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Downloading the CSV in the advanced options has been the easiest way for me. I can then sort and arrange everything as I need for a certain period of time.

MatthewN, Mar 15, 2006 IP