1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can paypal get the real address information from the attached Credit Card Number

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by 2cool4u, May 6, 2014.

Pyapal recently permanently limited my main account so I have opened a new paypal account on the name of my aunt and used different bank details with it. Bank verification is done.

To prevent the paypal from knowing that it is connected with the old account I also need to attach the different credit card number. For this I have generated the addon card on my aunt's name from my main SBI card(which was attached to the previously banned paypal). So now my concern is, can paypal get the address information from the addon card? As both the cards are registered on the same address, if they have the ability to check the address of the addon card, than they can link back the new paypal account with the old banned paypal account.

Please guide

2cool4u, May 6, 2014 IP
  2. Earn Easy

Earn Easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    no u can use the credit card with different number. address is not mapped for indian cards

Earn Easy, May 6, 2014 IP
  3. Swarup12

Swarup12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    PayPal does not have authority to check the address of any Credit Card.

But as far as I concern, Both Primary Card and Add-On card number and CVV code are same. In Add-On Card, you can only get a different Name and PIN number but the card number and CVV code are same.

So eventually PayPal can track you and block the new account.

Swarup12, May 18, 2014 IP