1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can not create new adwords account in my MCC - please help

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by sosoai, May 11, 2011.

Hi,
    Today I can't create adwords account, if anyone who have MCC will know that when you create new account in MCC, you have to past 3 step. I past step 1 (fill in email and passwords) and step 2 (choose country and time), after these two step, Google display a notification "Account create fail" without any explanation or something else.

however, I logout my MCC and login my have-just-created-account (it display as google account) and from there, I create adwords account as I am a single user, It's okie. after that, I link this account to my MCC successfully.

Conclusion, I can't make more account in my MCC, but I can create adwords account outside and link it to my MCC. that problem has just happened from today (may, 11th, 2011).

If anyone who meet the same thing please help to let me know what's happening?

thanks and best regards,

sosoai, May 11, 2011 IP