1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I use You Tube videos on Facebook ads?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Mirodenia, May 15, 2017.

Hi,

I saw many people advertise on Facebook and on their web stores As Seen on Tv products. They all are using You tube videos like this one, for example: https://www.facebook.com/1424710357554790/videos/vb.1424710357554790/1424716124220880/?type=2&theater

I want to sell these kinds of products as well (not this mat but As seen on tv products) and I need to know if I can use and in what conditions those videos from you Tube.

Thanks.

Mirodenia, May 15, 2017 IP
  2. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes you can. Post a YouTube video on your page and boost it.

daniel27lt, Jun 3, 2017 IP
  3. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    daniel27lt is right. You can post YouTube videos on your Facebook page, but you will have to boost because if you don't, you'll be doing great if you get even 5 views. Facebook and YouTube are basically competitors. But if you have a video, you can upload it to Facebook (instead of linking a YouTube video to your FB page) and you'll get a lot more views that way. All the best!

Dana C. Beck, Jun 6, 2017 IP
  4. Meghana Singh

Meghana Singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes you can. Use youtub vedo on facbook Ad.

Meghana Singh, Jun 9, 2017 IP