1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can i Use Wordpress Website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by glowclick, Dec 6, 2012.

I want to start seo Company. For this I have to develop one website. I have very good Knowledge in Wordpress. My question in If i developed website in wordpress is it ok for search engine optimization or can user any other technologies. If any one having good knowledge please give me answer as soon as possible

glowclick, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  2. AbhinayaSree

AbhinayaSree Peon

Best Answers:
    Word press have got seo features therefore it is useful for seo task and search friendly too
    5 Key Benefits of Building Your Website in WordPress.

Read the source:womeninbusiness.about.com/od/interviews/a/Five-Key-Benefits-Of-Using-Wordpress-For-Your-Website.htm

AbhinayaSree, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  3. nptifitness

nptifitness Peon

Best Answers:
    Word press website is the best option for you. Because you can easily develop website in Word press with available free designs. Here you can also easily manage the admin side. The main benefit is that, the word press website get fast in google search result. You can easily optimize your website for SEO using available free word press SEO plugins.

nptifitness, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  4. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can of course use WordPresss and it is fairly good for SEO espceially when compared with other softwares of a similar ilk. I prefer to load WordPress in a folder and use a domains index and other pages without so many queries as WordPress but that is a personal thing that then discludes some of the benefits of WordPress that inbuilt and can of course be added to with plugins

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
    Revelations-Decoder, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  5. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    WordPress is OK for this.

andrej, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  6. bigbblover

bigbblover Member

Best Answers:
    Google wants content, it doesnt matter if its wordpress or not

bigbblover, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  7. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied Banned

Best Answers:
    I agree with using Wordpress to manage content for a web site. If I were to remove the post dates on my blog, each page would look more like a static page than a post.

You can also modify the home page to remove the chronological order of the posts being displayed.

If you categorize the pages, then you can include the category in the permalink to easily provide some organization for your posts, as well as additional keywords for search engines.

Elfen Lied, Dec 6, 2012 IP