1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I use this domain?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by ddzc, Jun 6, 2012.

Hi all,

I'm looking for a domain in the nightclub niche in my city, and was thinking about *cityname*clubzone.com For eg, newyorkclubzone.com. There's a site already out called clubzone.com.

Would I be okay with using such a domain?

Thanks all

ddzc, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  2. ImageAuthors

ImageAuthors Member

Best Answers:
    First off, I don't recommend that domain name. It's 4 words long, and "club zone" is pretty forgettable. I have better domains for sale that might meet your needs. And even if they don't I can suggest better alternatives.

But to answer your question about whether you could use that name ... Check Trademarkia to see if they registered a trademark; and, if so, whether the trademark would be for the same type of thing that your domain would cover. If the answer is yes, then definitely do not use that domain. Even if the answer is no, you might encounter some hostility later on -- possibly in the form of time-consuming legal trouble, whether a lawsuit exonerates you or not. Best to steer clear, in my opinion.

ImageAuthors, Jun 7, 2012 IP