1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can i use the topic and the content from other blogs

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by jimroddy, May 30, 2017.

Hi, I'm new in blogging and working on the contents these days but most like others i m lacking in topic and content, so here is my question as can i use other blogs for the same topic with the content as it is or do i need to change it or write it in my won terms?

Apart from this dose it hurt to google adsense or so some other issue?

Can i also go with the google blogspot with adsense will help me in earning or not or shall i go with a domain hosting extra like a third party ?

THanks in advance

jimroddy, May 30, 2017 IP
  2. imuncutno1

imuncutno1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. Use other blogs for the same topic with the content as it is or do i need to change it or write it in my won terms?
    Few things to be considered:
    • When you are using the same topic, please give credit or link back to the original content poster. It is better to get the permission from he/she.
    • It is recommended to rewrite your own words/your own voice.
    • You're copying from reprinting article site, you should paste their resource together.
    2. Apart from this dose it hurt to google adsense or so some other issue?
    Yes, it does hurt to get the approval from Google Adsense. Unless, at the beginning, you have enough original content written by you only before using the same content as others. You may try to get guest blogging for free content.

I am no problem with similar content. This because after 2 - 5 years, the original content site has also gone without renewing the domain.

Therefore, it is important to install broken link checker if you're with WordPress platform.

3. Can i also go with the google blogspot with adsense will help me in earning or not or shall i go with a domain hosting extra like a third party?

If you're poor in providing content of your own, I advise not to go for Adsense. Adsense needs lots of original content that can help users online for solutions according to your niche interest.
    Example:
    Sport has many niches like Football, Basketball, Hockey, Cycling, Badminton and so on.

Extra: Why not consider to promo affiliate products. You can make money from selling other people products without producing by your own. There are few top affiliate sites like Clickbank, Amazon, CJ, Overvault, Warriorplus...

My advice is building your own list.
    1. Get a domain
    2. Subscribe to email marketing for creating a mail form. You can start with free email marketing provider like MailChimp, Mailerlite...do a search.
    3. Promo. You can promo via Traffic exchanges, forums, classified...
    Best success

imuncutno1, May 31, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There are a few ways to look at this
    • Basic Ethics
      If you spent your time writing something and some guy who is "lacking in topic and content" copies your work would you be angry?
    • Search Engines
      They're going to favour the original site
    As for hosting on blogspot - you can do that but I suspect that's not your biggest problem. Adsense are not going to approve a site that is a weak copy of other, older sites. You need to pick a topic that you are passionate about, that you have real knowledge of and a good source of new information about. It might be a local news site or it might be international but focussed on a very specific skill you have. Do your market research. If there are 10 other sites with exactly the same info as you are planning then you need to start over. Work out your topic and then think about the site.

sarahk, May 31, 2017 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  4. Ursula Leiva

Ursula Leiva Peon

Best Answers:
    Topic would be a yes. You can have a different view on a topic already discussed by someone else. As for content, it would be a big NO. It would be redundant and it would make your website rank lower compared to the sources that you got your content from (assuming you did use the content).

Ursula Leiva, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  5. jimroddy

jimroddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    jimroddy, Jun 12, 2017 IP
  6. blacks_moon

blacks_moon Peon

Best Answers:
    Like Ursula said - you can use the same topic (change the title of course), but with a different take. When it comes to content, you should never EVER take someone else's content and post it as yours. Sure, you can use quotes and link to the respective source in your own post, and you can use blogs to get ideas/inspiration, but don't just grab someone's content. :)

blacks_moon, Jun 15, 2017 IP
  7. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The second URL has been removed or deleted. The original article is on shoutmeloud. So, if someone copies others work, He/She have to face some serious legal issues like DMCA take down.

This is really a bad idea if you did not give the credit to the original source. It has some serious complications. You have to face legal problem as you copies other work. Better write your own content in your own word. If you are completely new in this field, practice to write 1000 words daily. You can also hire content writers to write articles for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2017
    iwebsocial, Jun 28, 2017 IP
  8. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If you have no imagination and nothing to blog about...then you don't need a blog.

malky66, Jun 28, 2017 IP
  9. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why would you set up a blog without having a niche/topic you are familiar about? It is like investing on a business you are not familiar with.
    I suggest you re assess your site, you can get ideas on other blog content but re write it on your own words.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jun 28, 2017 IP
  10. MaddyMaddy

MaddyMaddy Member

Best Answers:
    You can use other sites content as a source or reference only. Copying content could get your site penalized and your site's rankings would get dropped. So, you may lose all your traffic.

MaddyMaddy, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  11. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You will definitely get no adsense if you use duplicate content on your blog. That goes against the terms and conditions for adsense. Also, as mentioned by above writer, your site will be demoted on the search engine results if you use duplicate content. What you need to do is to create unique content. Maybe you are thinking about finding an article and then spinning it with an article generator. However, this will be a guaranteed way to scare away visitors. You need to write content for humans. You need to add value to the niche that you want to focus on. If you are writing guides or how-to's, maybe you could use a humorous tone or being pedagogical. This will make you stand out from others. The point is that you have to make yourself stand out. There is a lot of competition and you want your content to stand out in order to get traffic. Copying articles or writing the same things that have already been covered will not give you traffic.

MrKing01, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  12. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jim, Nice Idea Man to copy someone's post and earn money. Don't to that. Before start Blogging, it is the most important part to select your niche, in which field you are good and do something. As you said you are lacking Topics so follow this simple trick "Join Forums and Read Different Blogs and see there how People write their post and what is the response of people. And there will be some people who do not get the post because lacking content or explanation. So you choose the topic from there what people want and how you can do that in a better way. Hope you get my point and will help you.

Sumit_Singh, Sep 1, 2017 IP