1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can I use the same channel name for new adsense?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by RandomNameThatIDontKnow, Jan 27, 2015.

so last month, I received a mail from AdSense saying that my account was terminated due to invalid click activities. I wasn't sure what was going on, as I read the TOS and followed it.I figured I should do some research, after looking at the ban appeal, as to the causes that may have led to this stage. I am 95% sure that I was a victim of click-bombing. I don't want to get too in-depth with the story, because I want to keep this short and simple. Basically I submitted 3 ban appeals to adsense/google and it was unsuccessful. Without any income coming in, I couldn't make anymore videos, since most of my software were monthly subscription.
    So I've decided that I wanted to leave Youtube for now, get everything out of my mind, then in the future when I have a job to pay for my own software and equipment permanently, I would make a new Youtube channel.
    The thing is, I want to stick with the same Youtube Channel Name, I love that name very much so I don't want to use any other, which leads me to think,
    Will Adsense ban any users with the same/similar channel name as a previous banned account?

RandomNameThatIDontKnow, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can never have adsense again, ever.
    To try and open another adsense account is fraud.
    As for youtube, the name of the channel does not matter.

Agent000, Jan 27, 2015 IP