1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I use old content on a new website??

Discussion in 'Google' started by mike_sun, Sep 17, 2019.

I had a website related to poker 7 years back but now that website no longer exists. Luckily, I have all 200 contents that I have posted on that website.
    SEMrush
    Can I use those 200 contents on new poker website? I am just little afraid if Google doesn't penalize my new website. However, I thoroughly checked and those content are Cspassed and nowhere posted.
    Anyone with an idea, please?

mike_sun, Sep 17, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't see why you couldn't use the content. I would do some editing myself so it doesn't duplicate the original before I posted it though.

JoeSpirit, Sep 17, 2019 IP
  3. mike_sun

mike_sun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've added the content but these new pages ain't indexing. I am really afraid if the domain gets penalized.

mike_sun, Sep 17, 2019 IP
  4. UROscar

UROscar Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, why not )

UROscar, Sep 18, 2019 IP
  5. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Active Member

Best Answers:
    There could be several reasons the website isn't indexed by Search Engines.
    You can use the old content on your new website but that won't worth. Search Engines and Users both want to be updated and quality content. So, check your content before posting on-site and make some required changes or replace the outdated information with the new one and update on the webpages.
    If your content will be of quality content and relevant then Search Engine index your webpages and content faster.

Currently, your website returns the ERROR 522 that means, kindly fix this first.

Sumit_Singh, Sep 18, 2019 IP
  6. mike_sun

mike_sun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sumit,
    The content I'm willing to use on my new site is quite 8 years old and the website having those content no longer exists. These are tips, tricks, strategies of gaming so I don't think I need to change a bit. Yes, the website having error 522 while I was moving to Cloudflare CDN. I just noticed Google started indexing the website now.
    Thanks, bud!

mike_sun, Sep 18, 2019 IP
  7. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no fixed time to index the webpages by the SE, sometimes it webpages indexed overnight or some time it will take longer. As you said above the content contains the tips and tricks so you can add new tips and tricks too.

Sumit_Singh, Sep 18, 2019 IP