1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I use my adsense acount on 2 or more websites.

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by dkny7007, Dec 28, 2004.

Hi all,

i just got accepted couple days ago, and i have own 3 website rite now..my question is: can i put my adsense from my account on that 3 website owned by me..and can i put on people 's website too ??

dkny7007, Dec 28, 2004 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Yes so long as none of the sites violate Google't TOS.

Suggest you use channels to track how each site performs.

Shannon

Smyrl, Dec 28, 2004 IP
  3. dkny7007

dkny7007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Smyrl, because im a newbie at this, so would you tell me more info about how to use channels to track how each site performs..

thanks again.. :)

dkny7007, Dec 28, 2004 IP
  4. ephricon

ephricon Peon

Best Answers:
    Just to verify, yes you can do this. You simply specify a channel, which is sort of a category that will later allow you to sort your earnings by category (i.e. by category or by site or by section of a site). The stats show you very little about the actual clicks you recieve (won't show you from what page, site, etc.) unless you specify a channel. For specifics check out the interface in AdSense. It shouldn't take you more than 15 minutes to figure it out - probably no more than 5...

ephricon, Dec 28, 2004 IP