1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I Use Anchor Text Links

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by asifadd38, Aug 26, 2013.

?

Anchore Text is Best For 2013 SEO?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. Yes & No

33.3%
    Can I Use Anchor Text Links in "About Me" Box.Forum Signature.and Blog Commenting? Recent I read that Google is hitting the website that seo optimized using Anchor Links. If I can't use anchor text link then can I use just link like https://forums.digitalpoint.com or any other link in "About Me" box, Forum Signature or comments .. Please conform me thanks...

Solved! View solution.
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
    asifadd38, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  2. LustForJoy

LustForJoy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Leading SEO experts recommend that you should not use your money keywords (primary keywords) more often than about 30%. Try to include LSI keywords or related forms of that keyword, too. Additionally, you should use your domain name as a keyword up to about 30-40%. The rest should be generic words like "Click here" and the like. There is no absolute rule, this is just a pragmatic approximation. You might also want to analyse the anchor text distribution of your competitors. Good luck!

LustForJoy, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  3. asifadd38

asifadd38 Member

Best Answers:
    You are confusing me again or may I don't understand you. I just ask that many website allow to users to add about me text in "About Me" field. Can I add anchor text link mean hyper link in that box or just add simple link for seo.?

hm...it depends on your existing backlink structure for the website that you want to promote in the "About me" sections. If you just plan to add your keyword as an anchor text on a few forums then it should not be a problem (generally spoken). If you start to fill hundreds of "About Me" boxes with your keyword as an anchor then it could harm your rankings.

LustForJoy, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  5. asifadd38

asifadd38 Member

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks dear. Now one more question if I post just link in About me box then will be it harmful or not..? I just want to ask what are the best way to create backlinks in 2013 and also method of backlinks creation.

6. 716seo

716seo Member

Best Answers:
    it would look spammy and chances are that will will not be looked upon highly by search engines. The about me box should contain a little bit of relevant info as well as your link

716seo, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  7. LustForJoy

LustForJoy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I absolutely agree :)

LustForJoy, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  8. asifadd38

asifadd38 Member

Best Answers:
    I am again. Should I do Social Bookmarking for SEO? Will it useful or not..?

asifadd38, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  9. mrgoe

mrgoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use anchors, but diversify them and go with empty urls too. But use anchors because they will always work.

mrgoe, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  10. andish

andish Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can still have a few upto 20% links to your money keywords and rest shall be Long Tails and min. 50% of generic keyword.

andish, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  11. onqdirector

onqdirector Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah Good Luck is right, if you have 30% of your anchor text on your money keyword luck is the only thing that can help you rank....

onqdirector, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  12. james121

james121 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi
    No my bro because if you use then it will be consider as a spam and you can permanently block from that forum.

james121, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  13. arkadinin

arkadinin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes, u can use anchor text links in your blog commenting..

arkadinin, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  14. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When it comes to utilizing the anchor text links, it is important make sure that they support the content. Using anchor text just for inserting a keyword will not help. Also, when it comes to managing content, it it crucial to use the keywords and anchor text that can be synchronized with the content for getting the best results.

MilesWeb, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  15. Ricky Martins

Ricky Martins Member

Best Answers:
    I completely agree with miles geek. If we are using anchor text on keywords then it should be keep there with relative info and should be fit according to the content and information provided.

Ricky Martins, Aug 29, 2013 IP