1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I use a shared budget for several small campains, where I value clicks unequally?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Jake123123, May 12, 2014.

I have small AdWords budget for keywords in my business niche.

I invest this budget into several small campaigns:
    Excel help
    Excel consultant
    Excel courses
    Excel general

Since each campaing budget is quite small I've been thinking about using a shared budget for the campaigns.

Most conversions end up with a phone call to me so I don't use the conversion metric in AdWords. Instead I tell Google to "maximize the number of clicks".

Now the thing is that not all clicks are created equally. My best estimate is that clicks in the different campaigns are worth the following amounts to me:
    Excel help $2
    Excel consultant $4
    Excel courses $4
    Excel general $0.3

Can I still use a shared budget for these successfully?

I would also be grateful for other advice. Currently I have the following budgets and max bids:
    Excel help $2, $5/day (max budget is rarely reached)
    Excel consultant $4, $5/day (max budget is rarely reached)
    Excel courses $4, $5/day
    Excel general $0.3, $5/day

Jake123123, May 12, 2014 IP
  2. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can use shared budget.
    Go to shared library-->budgets and there you have everthing you need.
    If you need more help just PM me, I can make free audit for you.
    Regards.

Fer0, May 12, 2014 IP
  3. Jigney

Jigney Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello
    You can definitely use shared budget for all the 4 campaigns you are running. When you use shared budget Google AdWords will automatically adjust budget allocations for different campaigns to help you. You can refer this link for help regarding Setup of a shared budget: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2517512?hl=en. You can always increase your budget once you start getting results. If you are new to the AdWords than you should contact Professional AdWords Company as they will set up your campaign in such a way that you will get benefits from it and you will also receive relevant clicks to your campaign.

Jigney, May 13, 2014 IP