1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I trust www.zombaio.com ?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by mokujin, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Mary88

Mary88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello! Now we really need your help and support! Could you please to give us true actual information about zombaio? Please, anybody who got payouts from zombaio.com contact me as soon as it could be possible, thanks a lot! Your help will be very appreciated now

Mary88, Dec 4, 2018 IP
  2. Ayen

Ayen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't recommend those guys. They are not paying. Many people were using them for their "adult" startups. A few years ago I also was looking for such billing for "individuals". Avoid them, otherwise, you will spend time and lose money.

Ayen, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  3. Depidf

Depidf Peon

Best Answers:
    DONT USE ZOMBAIO, never, they hold $4500 and more and never paid we waited for more than 4 months now... Total SCAM...
    Not professionnal, will reply to your email, but will never pay you. You will only wait for your money...
    We ll publish this everywhere we can to inform as many as people as we can... NEVER EVER TAKE A RISK USING ZOMBAIO.

Depidf, Nov 16, 2019 IP
  4. sgtom

sgtom Peon

Best Answers:
    I have the same problem with Zombaio. For many years they pay but now I am waiting for 2 months and they talk about changing bank...No answers anymore... still waiting payments...
    Anyone finaly got his money back??

sgtom, May 5, 2020 IP
  5. Chris MaCadam

Chris MaCadam Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been using Zombaio for around 12 years now. At first they were good, in the last two or three years they began missing payments. They completely stopped paying me around three months ago, owing me quite a few thousands US dollars. Try to chat online and "Jesper" will pop up with a chat box asking for your email address. If you enter an address that he recognises and he owes you money (which by now will be ALL of his clients), he will not answer. I know that Jesper is JESPER THORNBLAD. I have a few addresses for him ranging from Sweden to Cyprus to San Francisco (and more). It is only a matter of time before I track him down. When that happens, I will resolve the issue myself and update you with the results of that meeting (including images etc.). Anyone with any further information relating to Zombaio and / or JESPER THORNBLAD, please share.

Chris MaCadam, Aug 25, 2020 IP
  6. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They are slowly developing into a scam, sad but true. In the past as mentioned already, they were good, now they are simply not worth it.

fionix, Oct 9, 2020 IP
  7. Nick909

Nick909 Peon

Best Answers:
    Zombaio filed for bankruptcy on the 16th of December, they are gone

Nick909, Feb 2, 2021 IP