1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can i start my business using groupon clone

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by RobertWoges, Mar 6, 2013.

Hi Folks,

I would like to start a small business company and i need some helpful and useful products.Can anyone give me an idea of using groupon clone.

Thanks
    Robert

RobertWoges, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  2. alok00

alok00 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey:

Go for ready made scripts available in market like http://www.agriya.com/groupon-clone and you are done.

Thanks
    gugiboss.com

alok00, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  3. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can create a business that will be a clone of another, but in this case you have to try highlight your offer from the other. The order of priority on the internet is very visible. Those who have already started getting easier to market. Group shopping is a niche firmly planted, you will need a lot of time, commitment and money to achieve good results.

prawyyy, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  4. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't launch another Groupon clone site, this niche is already saturated. Come up with another unique business concept if you wish to sell coupons or deals from other small businesses online to the masses. Most Groupon clone scripts will have bugs which are a headache in themselves to fix since the script developers usually offer little to no support in bug tracking and fixing issues that may arise with their script. I know you have it in you to come up with a new concept or deal. That's my 2 cents.

muffet, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  5. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel Lew, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  6. Technoduce

Technoduce Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi..check out our Groupon clone product with interesting features and at an affordable cost. More details, please visit, http://grouponclone.technoduce.com/

Technoduce, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  7. siennaamelia81

siennaamelia81 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To be loyal, groupon clone is working out world wide and its happening across, but it's a big question what its future be, try with different concept, i don't say that you should not hold a groupon clone website, its worth only with newer thoughts. Research you can find out who is best in offering groupon clone script.

siennaamelia81, May 6, 2013 IP
  8. Tom Green

Tom Green Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would think that unlike a groupon clone, a great service would be able to find you the best worldwide deal on your product.

Tom Green, May 6, 2013 IP
  9. RTDesignStudio

RTDesignStudio Peon

Best Answers:
    We've got a fully developed, professional Drupal Groupon clone with 100% responsive support.
    The updates are on the weekly basis.

Some of the features:
    • Omega 4 Based - Implements all the latest and coolest features and support from the Omega project
    • Valid HTML5 + CSS3 - Implements best practices in theming and styling out there. Easy installation - Installation profile will get you up and running in no time.
    • Admin Menu + Dashboard - Customize your interface and enhance your admin environment with your preffered components.
    • WYSIWYG Editor - Edit your content using all the features of CKEditor.
    • Features Ready - Full support for component and features import / export. Extending and moving your store has never been this easy!
    • Strongarm - Export and migrating your site settings provided by Variables.
    • UUID + Extensions - Export your content, including pages (nodes) and taxonomy Features - Export your blocks, views, content types and fields
    • 3 Color Layout Variants - Choose between the Classic, Dark and Light variants to go with your site.
    • SEO Optimized - Friendly URLs, Meta tags and XML sitemap enhance your content indexing for Google, Bing and other search engines.
    • PayPal Ready - Track payment through your store using PayPal as your 100% secured partner.
    • Integrated Coupons System - The site’s store generated an unique coupon id for each purchase, and sends an email with all the coupon details
    • Cross Browser Compatibility - Displays nicely and correctly in all major browsers - IE8, FF 3.5+, Chrome 10+, Opera 9+, Safari 4+.
    • Sample Content - Get a basic demo preview of your site’s features out of the box. SASS Ready - Theme comes with complete SASS documentation + files for quick and flexible enhancement and customization to your needs.
    • Email Subscriptions - Subscribe your customers to the latest deals and offers your store registers.
    • Disqus comments - Full support for Disqus comments for your products, with easy authentification and administration.
    • Vendor registration Form - Enables application for a vendor account, that authorizes users to post their own deals.
    • Rating - customers can rate the deals
    • Social Media - Social media ready
    • 100% Responsive Customer Support - Check our support site for more information.
    • Vendor Profiles - Vendors now have their pages with all their contact data and a list of published deals.
    • Locations - Each deals now can be categorized in different locations.

PM for details

RTDesignStudio, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  10. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I've done this with quite success. Sure I didn't made millions, but more then enough ... I did.
    I would suggest to go for a 3rd party script at first. If you have success think of your own custom script.

You might go mad updating the site and finding the offers with a groupon type site. If you only go for normal coupon type of site ( like retailmenot ) there are automatic ways to update/delete/market the coupons.

aditd, May 21, 2014 IP
  11. Jigney

Jigney Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to start your own SMALL company, Than you must go for 3rd party company, because now a days this business has very powerful competition and for that i suggest don't go directly for your own site, because it need much investment and man power to manage the site, It's better if you choose 3rd party script at starting of your business. Than if you get good profit and interest than you should think about your own and most important thing, Your site must have some unique features...

Jigney, May 29, 2014 IP
  12. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, You Can, but check its popularity, no any dummy information in privacy policy, terms of use, about us, office locations, payment methods, contact information, customer support. every small thing you can check deeply and then you can trust.

Paresh Shrimali, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  13. travis123

travis123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Robert my company specailizes in ecommerce. I can help you out you can email me at

travis123, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  14. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You want to start a Groupon clone or start your business using Groupon?

giorgioarmani, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  15. Etoot

Etoot Member

Best Answers:
    Hi RobertWoges,

Check this out! It will surely help you in cloning groupon for starting your new business.

http://dailydealbuilder.com/blog/how-to-start-a-groupon-clone/
    http://lancewiggs.com/2010/06/21/how-to-launch-a-groupon-clone-groupy-deals/
    http://fortune.com/2011/07/27/482-groupon-clones-one-new-business-model/

Etoot, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  16. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The problem with this kind of business is that you have to call the sellers and ask for offer. That is work.
    You should consider the classic coupon area cause there advertiser send you offers to you - so all you have to do is promote them.

aditd, Jun 24, 2014 IP