1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I start a picture blog like other by implementing adsense ad as others doing?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by beafriend, Jan 1, 2014.

Helo Friends..
    I have seen there are so many picture website having PR1 AND PR2 site where they have put google adsense ad but WITHOUT CONTENT and they are earning so much by this.

So can I do like them with my own created(not copywrited) pictures??.If it is possible please guide me if possible please write me here google's link to understand the rules properly as I know google approves only the content website THEN HOW THESE PICTURES WEBSITES earning?pls advice me..thnx in advance dear..

beafriend, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you apply to adsense with a site like that, it will be rejected with the message: "site does not comply with Google's policy".

Agent000, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  3. syncon

syncon Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not 100% sure, but chances are those other site owners got their adsense account approved on a different site. Once you get your account approved, you can use it to place ads on multiple sites. So, first, make a decent and useful site with original content that offers the reader some benefit. I had sites with as little as 7 articles (500+ words, well written, original, useful) approved, so you don't need to go totally nuts. But just pictures....that may be hard for approval, imo.

syncon, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  4. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually picture or meme sites can be approve by google adsense. I know some who got approve with meme sites. Just sharing, I dont know what they did so don't ask..

point2, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  5. Asif Aziz

Asif Aziz Member

Best Answers:
    I cant remember how i got my ad sense approved, but I'm fairly certain I had to create real content in order to get my ad-sense account approved (that was a few years ago).

Ive managed to use the same ad sense account for multiple blogs without any further approval required, so i believe you will need a site with some solid content first.

Az

Asif Aziz, Feb 12, 2014 IP