1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can i sell blogspot here

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by razorz18, Jul 13, 2013.

Hi guys,
    I am newbie here. I have a blogspot and it already make some sales. Eventhough i'm not making many paid promotion this blog already give me $700 of affliate commission. Due to i have many works and need money for other projects, i thinking to sell this blog. Therefore i came here since i want to know if i can sell it..or where to sell it..

razorz18, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    you can't sell a blogspot at all, you don't own it google does, you can move the content to a standalone blog and sell that but you can't sell a blogspot.
    You also won't be able to sell on here untill you are an established member

malky66, Jul 13, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and Arick unirow like this.
  3. razorz18

razorz18 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info but just thinking want to change ownership because its very potential for new owner to generate income

4. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, changing ownership of a blog to another is possible. But you need to read these:
    1. Doing so will trigger spamming alarm. You'll risk yourself and another account.
    2. Doing so will make Google disqualified your account and deny you from their great opportunity. You may didn't notice it but try to use premium services and you'll find out the answer.
    3. Your work and anything which is related to you will be added to alert zone.
    4. Selling Blogspot by changing the ownership will make Google really angry and ban you to use their services.
    5. Blog will be devalued and both account got 'limited' in both opportunity and reward.
    If five things above are what you really want. Go ahead and hope you safe. You should pay attention to what Malky said as that is the only legal way to do it.
    Arick.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
    Arick unirow, Jul 13, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  5. razorz18

razorz18 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok. Its very valuable info. Thanks. Is anyway i can make use of my current blogspot to new hosting in order to sale it? How to do with blog similar as mine but intend to get profit with it

6. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not quite understand with your question but you can move Blogpsot to WordPress or whatever you want by buying Web Host using the money from affiliate commission.
    Other may able to help you.
    (I'm Off, there are few things I need to do in this forum).

Arick unirow, Jul 13, 2013 IP