1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I sell an Ebook at Ebay

Discussion in 'eBay' started by Mr victor, Aug 16, 2012.

1. swearington

swearington Peon

Best Answers:
    I was informed by eBay CS if i was to sell eBooks to be delivered via email, I have to list the eBook in the Classified Category Format. List the book in the everything else -information-other.. Then scroll down and it will ask how you want to list. it will have 3 option-1) auction 2) buy now 3) classified format. There is a listing fee of $9.95. Also there is no Paypal protection. This listing will last for 30 days or until you decide to cancel. The other option is to sell the eBook on CD. You will be able to list this in the book category.

Hopes this helps all. If you have any questions about selling eBooks on eBay, call customer service. They will gladly guide you step by step as they did me.

swearington, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  2. shiva kumar

shiva kumar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have ebay coupon you can buy anything upto 15$ for free i just need a person having paypal account which is verified by credit card. I'll give my ebay account and coupon you order few products for me and few products for yourself. Anyone intrested message me or reply me.

shiva kumar, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  3. mouhager2010

mouhager2010 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i thing you can

because there is who sell it

like this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/How-to-Sell-Anything-on-eBay-and-Make-a-Fortune-PDF-AMAZING-BONUS-GIFT-eBook-/171040198484?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d2ca4f54

mouhager2010, May 14, 2013 IP
  4. Samkozinsky

Samkozinsky Peon

Best Answers:
    There's a better way! You can sign-up as a vendor on StudySoup.com and then sell documents to anybody.

Samkozinsky, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  5. Seolinking

Seolinking Member

Best Answers:
    yes you can sell everything you want. but remember if you sell ebook you have resell right that ebook.

Seolinking, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  6. swapneel jain

swapneel jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    no bro u can't sell digital delivered items on ebay.as they need valid tracking info which could be tracked online.so in digital item these things are no possible.

swapneel jain, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  7. bledian93

bledian93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Before you start selling on ebay , you need to read their TOS. Ebay allow everything that is legal..

bledian93, Nov 14, 2015 IP
  8. human2015

human2015 Peon

Best Answers:
    As an idea - make some preview video and try to sell via youtube. I saw it worked with one fairytale book - it was really simple video and some music upon it. But it was creative!

human2015, Nov 30, 2015 IP
  9. Mejer

Mejer Member

Best Answers:
    You can certainly try. Some publishers and authors are already selling their books there, so you can do it too. However, Amazon and Barnes & Noble are quite more popular, so you should consider using these platforms as well.

Mejer, Feb 3, 2018 IP
  10. ionut24

ionut24 Member

Best Answers:
    you can sell ebook on ebay if you have plr rights

ionut24, Jun 1, 2018 IP