1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I sell advertising space on blogspot blog?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by nobody, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes!

You can monetize your free blog any way you want to.

Becoming an affiliate for a product you use or simply want to recommend - is also another good way to make money from your Blog's traffic. You can put Banners and other Ads on the side, on top and at the bottom of your page.

Anywayss....

I wish you the best success in your journey online!

... :cool:

Snoopy240, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  2. RJCreationzzz

RJCreationzzz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's very ironic and maybe a little biased on Blogger's part to prevent a blog user from selling ad space, considering how they push Adsense on the blogger as if that is the only advertising option. And, while I think Adsense can play a good part in earning money on a very active, high traffic blog, it's not the only option for bloggers who want to earn a full time income. Joint ventures, endorsing affiliate products and selling your own products give better commissions than putting up Adsense, especially for the new blogger who is not likely to sell much ad space anyway or who doesn't have the traffic for good Adsense earnings.

RJCreationzzz, Jan 12, 2014 IP