1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can i revenue from google adsense in Iran?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by hossein1004, Dec 5, 2018.

hello everyone
    i'm from iran and i want to create youtube channel and revenue from google adsense
    are there any virtual bank account that i create account in it and receive google adsense money in iran?
    I've heard that Google accepts payoneer bank accounts - but payoneer does not accept Iranian passport for verify :/

Is there any way I can earn money from Google adsense?

I need a virtual bank account that Google adsense accepts it banks, iranian people can create and verify account in it

Is there a way to confirm google adsense address in Iran? (for example verify with virtual address or ...)

Iranian government has created bad economic conditions for its youth - I do not have a good financial situation for immigration from Iran - the best way to make money for me now is Google adsense.

hossein1004, Dec 5, 2018 IP
  2. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No. You can't get it.
    It is not Iran. It is other world who think that some countries should be banned so they can be controlled.
    Plus $1 = 42,105 riyal which is insane.
    I don't think Adsense accept Payoneer. Not yet. Even if it does, you are going to need an international bank ATM to withdraw money in your area.

You can try freelance platform who accept your country and allow bank transfer.

c4cyber, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  3. c4cyber

Best Answers:
    Google will send you a pin on the address you give, via mail ... to verify your address.. so there is no such thing as virtual address. Although you can ask any one outside Iran to partnership with you. You can divide the profit this way.

c4cyber, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  4. hossein1004

hossein1004 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i can but I do not know anyone outside of Iran - None of my relatives are outside Iran!
    I can not trust people except relatives
    Anyone can scam

Is there a company that would take a percentage of the revenue and transfer the rest to me?

hossein1004, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  5. hossein1004

hossein1004 Peon

Best Answers:
    but there are many youtube videos that show "how to add payoneer bank to google adsense!"

hossein1004, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  6. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck actually doing it! (hint: it won't work).

The simple answer is the Google is prohibited by law from doing business with Iran.
    https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/6167308?hl=en

If you try and work arounds and eventually get caught, you will loose it all.

Agent000, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  7. c4cyber

Best Answers:
    You are right.
    When it comes to money..you can't trust anyone these days
    But what I'm saying is...that like iran, many other countries, including mine Pakistan is facing problems when it comes to online work..
    you have to find out only legit ways ...sites which accept iran otherwise , they will disappear with your money..
    paypal isn't supported in pakistan...and still ppl use it with Payoneer...and once they have some good amount..paypal start to object and disappear with all the money... so trust no one... stay legit only...

c4cyber, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  8. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The short answer is no. Iranian companies working outside of Iran are allowed to access all of Google's services. However those operating in Iran including private entities are not.

Spoiltdiva, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  9. aminhashemy

aminhashemy Peon

Best Answers:
    i have same problem
    i have very good site and i want to do this
    hope some day we can earn money like that
    [​IMG]

aminhashemy, May 20, 2019 IP
  10. 4DL

4DL Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is a way of doing this. I'm not going to show you how because that would violate the terms of this website.
    I would suggest that you ask your question on blackhatworld.

4DL, Jan 13, 2022 IP