1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I put a video in one of my articles on my website with Adsense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Isa Al, Jul 16, 2017.

Hello

I have a sports football website and I write my own articles and I run Adsense on my site with no issues. But I am wondering if I embedded a YouTube video in the article or upload a video and place it in the article of a football match highlights or goals for example. Is it allowed or my Adsense account may get affected?

I am not talking about YouTube adsense or my own videos but just embedding a video in my article

is it ok or what do you think?

Isa Al, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It is against YouTubes terms and conditions to monetize a site that consists primarily of embedded videos.
    There is no problem if the embedded video is a small part of the content (which is probably what it is in your case)
    HOWEVER, you had better be careful that there is NO copyright on the video (just because it is on YouTube does not mean the person that uploaded had rights to it)

Agent000, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  3. Isa Al

Isa Al Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply!
    About the copyright I would embed videos from verified YouTube channels like Skysports or BBC for example. I won't put only videos for sure, but write my own match review for example then I put the highlight video. So do you think this is ok with Adsense?

Isa Al, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    that would be ok

Agent000, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  5. Isa Al

Isa Al Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot Agent000!

Isa Al, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  6. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can definitely insert your YouTube Video into your website there is nothing wrong with it neither Google or YouTube will do anything. I am too using same thing I have one YouTube Video embed into my each of my article of health and fitness related blog. Go on ....

dabbu347, Aug 22, 2017 IP