1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I Pay Chitika with PayPal ?

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by duperhost, Apr 23, 2009.

can i pay Chitika with PayPal ?

If answer is no ? So, Which Else Affiliate network i can pay with PayPal ?

duperhost, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  2. br3adman

br3adman Active Member

Best Answers:
    How does the Chitika Payment Process work?

Chitika offers two payment options: PayPal payments and payments by Check. Your account needs to accumulate the minimum amount of $10.00 for PayPal and $50.00 for checks before a payment is sent. Our default payment method is PayPal, and don't worry, Chitika does not charge our users a service fee for payments sent via PayPal! If you are not sure which method you are using, login to your account and update your payment status by clicking on 'Account', then 'Payee Information'.

Payments are processed on a 'net 30' schedule. This means, if you sign up on January 9th and accumulate a minimum of $10.00 by January 30th, you will receive your payment at the end of February. Check payments are sent on the same 'net 30' schedule where you will receive payments for a month's revenue 30 days after the end of that month.

To ensure a timely & hassle-free delivery, we suggest that you double-check your PayPal email address (or your residential mailing address for checks) in your profile.

Don't have PayPal? Sign up today! It's quick & easy and you'll never have to worry about your mail delivery system.

Here are a few answers to a our most commonly asked questions regarding payments:

I received a PayPal notification in my email but I do not have a PayPal account.

If you have received a PayPal notification, this is because you did not sign up to receive a check payment instead of PayPal (PayPal is our default payment method). Login and update your profile by clicking on the 'Account' tab and select Payee Information. Your balance will be included in your next check.

I was unable to receive my PayPal payment - where does it go? Can you re-send it to me?

The PayPal payment will "bounce back" to us automatically and that amount will be included in your next payment at the end of the next month.

How long before the end of the month do I have to update my profile before my payment is already processed?

You can update your profile at any time. But if you need to make changes for the current cycle, be sure to update this information before the 28th of the month.

br3adman, May 4, 2009 IP
  3. ram.chaudhari24

ram.chaudhari24 Active Member

Best Answers:
    u can pay chtika by paypal

ram.chaudhari24, May 10, 2009 IP
  4. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    Is chitika offers international members to join & become publisher member.. Specially allows Pakistanis :)

daremkd, May 13, 2009 IP