1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I MArket My Blog

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by davidmethew, Mar 28, 2016.

Can I market my blog on the facebook, How to do it and what type of marketing I choose, Boost Post, Or Create a page to market Or Something like that Please advice in easy steps I will be great-full to you.

davidmethew, Mar 28, 2016 IP
  2. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Thanks for your question.

Yes you can market your blog in Facebook in different ways. I have explained the steps and ways below:

Facebook Page:
    Create a Facebook page based on your blog.

1. If you login to your Facebook account, you will be able to find a tab named "Create Page". By clicking on that tab and supplying all the required information, you will be able to create a Facebook page. Name the page with your blog name so that your blog becomes a brand.

2. Now start posting in your Facebook page about your blog posts.

3. The next thing you will have to do is to get likes for your page. When someone likes your page, when you post something in your page, they also get notified about your post. When they get notified, they visit the post and in most of the cases they end up with visiting your webpage. Which will increase visitor to your blog.

You can also advertise your blog via Facebook ads. I will be discussing about Facebook ads next.

Facebook Ads:

1. Facebook ad is also a great option to get visitors to your blog and market your blog. But this option is paid for you. Though this option is paid, still you will be able to get targeted visitors to your blog from targeted age and location. If you are in Affiliate marketing or your blog consists affiliate marketing link, the conversion rate will be high.

Facebook Group:

You can create a Facebook group using your blog name or using your blog theme and can post articles from your blog time to time. You can add your friends to the group and when your post something to the group, the group members will get notified.

Facebook commenting in other related group of page:

You can look for related Facebook group and page. Then you can search for some posts which are related to your blog theme. If any of the questions or topic in those groups or pages can be answered using your blog post, just post that link in comment and you will get some good number of visitors from that comment.

Below are some possible ways through which you can market your blog in Facebook.

Thank You!

Himadri Subrah Saha, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  3. ShuperMhen

ShuperMhen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes that's possible thank you also for the info @Himadri

ShuperMhen, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  4. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    Himadri has given you a very detailed guide of the things you can do to market your blog.
    I would also suggest that you design some very attractive content for your blog, even the most well designed strategy will fail if the audience doesnt find you content appealing.

David G. Welch, Jul 7, 2016 IP