1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can i make money from starting an e-learning blog about new technologies like (linux - oracle - busi

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by young arter, Apr 14, 2015.

hi every one ,

i am a professional in new technologies , i want to start a blog where i can put tutorials and informations about using the new technologies such as :
    databases (oracle , mysql )
    systems (ibm , linux....)
    developpement (cakephp ...)
    but , i dont know if this kind of business can give me somme money in return .
    please advice me , thanks

BR,Young

young arter, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  2. Nick PPC.BUZZ

Nick PPC.BUZZ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If your content is unique and wanted by searchers, I can see no reason why it wouldn't make some coin on advertising. First you work for blog, then the blog starts working for you.

Nick PPC.BUZZ, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  3. dervaish

dervaish Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can earn money, but your content is unique and must have good value content...
    you can make as much money as you wants.........
    Have any problem in this field content me ...........
    Regard........

dervaish, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  4. kamleshnishad

kamleshnishad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Build your blog write unique and interesting content and let the people share your content more and more soon you will have great traffic and then start selling banner ads, link and you will make good money out of it. Even you can write product review of any tool and earn affiliate commission from them.

kamleshnishad, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  5. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can make anything would if you produce quality :)

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  6. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The niche is highly competitive and you get obtain a market share if you're ready to work as you're going to die today. You might need to wait patiently to see the results. If you have the patience and consistency it's not a big deal. Always bare in mind, do what you desire the most. At the end, success is yours to claim.

All the best for your upcoming project.

Pillai.G, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  7. young arter

young arter Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks to every one for your replays . I will start the blog and i hope that the content i will share will be well referenced as i want .
    Just one question whitch way is better . A hosting in blogger (because its free and rapid) with a domain or a hosting in a shared server with hostname???
    BR.

young arter, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  8. xdhirax

xdhirax Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can.

I would suggest creating a mini funnel that starts with a free giveaway (e-report) that shows your expertise.
    Then follow up with 5-7 tips that explain further - proving you to be an expert.

Then at the end, pitch them on a membership site that pays you monthly.
    Either way, you will need an autoresponder to collect their emails and pitch them.
    Hope you like the idea. It often works.

xdhirax, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  9. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Go for a shared hosting with a domain. It has always been a better choice!

Pillai.G, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  10. EverestOnlineMarketing

EverestOnlineMarketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's a market for what you have to offer, so yes, you can make money from your blog. Don't expect to earn overnight, though. Like Pillai.G noted, there is intense competition and you need to work hard for your blog to be profitable. But don't lose hope. If you put in the work necessary, success will come.

Like the others mentioned, make sure to offer high quality content. Make it interesting for readers so they keep coming back for more.

EverestOnlineMarketing, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  11. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Sure you could. But do you think you could do a better job than your competition out there already? If so, then go for it!

usasportstraining, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  12. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes that's right as long as your content is interesting and catchy to majority it would sure work. Try studying other sites or blogs that have the same idea of yours then compare if you are better than them. Just be sure that your e learning is understandable by all experienced or inexperienced .

masterbusiness, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  13. Steven1989

Steven1989 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you could. But you should have a lot of competitors. Maybe the solution is focalisation: you'd take only one argument or programme where there's not a leader yet, and you could try becoming the best blogger in that theme ;)

Steven1989, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  14. siteosfd

siteosfd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank for you post. I try make some money with Share Themeforest free download themes

siteosfd, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  15. JeffdeParis

JeffdeParis Member

Best Answers:
    You will have a lot of competitors but if the content is good and unique it will work.

Rule to monetize your blog:
    Work on your content, build your list, build a relationship with that list, sell your own products or other peoples products to that list.

JeffdeParis, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  16. JeffdeParis

JeffdeParis Member

Best Answers:
    OK ok, I will provide you some more IM tips:
    1) Provide killer content, stuff that engages your readers. I wouldn't say to write everyday, but 3 times per week as you start. This is up to you.

2) Offer a valuable report for free with an optin box on your blog to start getting subscribers (list building). You can create it by yourself or hiring a freelancer on Elance, Bizreef, or other platforms. I would say, first focus on providing amazing posts in your blog, and only after you got some trust from your readers, offer the report.

3) Just focus on ONE thing at a time. This is vital and i mean focus on making your blog famous driving traffic to it. With driving traffic i mean LOTS of it. There are plenty of ways to drive traffic. I can provide a leg up with this if you want.
    Dont make the mistake of focusing on too many things or you gonna get lost.
    Just ONE thing at a time and taking MASSIVE action is the road to success.

You'll probably fail sometimes but don't worry. All successful marketers have failed before making their money. So you MUST experience failure in order to be successful. Just learn by your mistakes and always take action.

JeffdeParis, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  17. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    If you are into linux and databases, might as well look the webhosting industry. you can probably tweak things for webhosting companies and make it your advantage.

TB Ann, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  18. young arter

young arter Peon

Best Answers:
    hi thanks to every body for your replays , i learned a lot from your advices .

i have an other question :) " there is a marketplace for products in relation with that niche like 'clickbank' for example ?? where i can find products to promote in order to make sales and get money ?"

BR

young arter, May 4, 2015 IP