1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I make money from Affiliate Marketing without having a website?

Discussion in 'Google' started by varghesenair, Jul 21, 2010.

Hi friends,

I'm an article writer by profession. I don't have enough time to start and run a website/blog , place AFM links and make money etc etc...

Is there any others ways to make money from affiliate marketing with zero/minimum investment without having a website.

If yes can you suggest 1 or 2? It would be a great help

Thanks in advance,
    Varghese

varghesenair, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  2. Azam.net

Azam.net Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I think you would be best to at least have a basic website. Starter packages don't cost much at all - UK2.Net offer webhosting starter packages from £1.49 per month, most webhosting packages offer simple solutions to setting up a webpage/blog for the most novice of users.

You can use affiliate links with paid search - no website required but most merchants prefer affiliates to have a website so they can see you are credible.

If you are interested in looking at starter packages with UK2.Net - you can currently get £5 OFF webhosting with the discount code 'SUMMERHOST'.

UK2.Net also run a lucrative affiliate program - where you can earn up to 60% commissions on any webhosting, ecommerce, email, dedicated server sales you generate. Take a look at their affiliate page - uk2.net/affiliate

Thanks!
    Sinead

Azam.net, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  3. wajid_pk

wajid_pk Peon

Best Answers:
    There are some ways to earn without having a website i know one pay to download where i need to upload a file like Populer TV show Songs audios etc and share with friends
    second is earn on Facebook i don't know much about this just heard people earn there
    Third create a store on ebay and do as part time or full time

wajid_pk, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  4. manish.chauhan

manish.chauhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can earn by promoting your affiliate link over your social networks :)

manish.chauhan, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  5. kaiseng

kaiseng Member

Best Answers:
    yes you can join clickbank as your partner. they sell many kind of digital product

kaiseng, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  6. Jutt

Jutt Peon

Best Answers:
    u can join the clickbank.if u donot have your own website not bropplem.u join clickbank and earn a lot of money through the clickbank . i hope u satisfied.

Jutt, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  7. behnk01

behnk01 Peon

Best Answers:
    of course. EVen if you dont have a site, when you apply to networks just say you are an affiliate.

behnk01, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  8. alex06291

alex06291 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest to sell your product and services, if you have writing talent then you can offer forum posting services in the forum like digital point and other related forum, you can also give services like directory submission and comment posting.

Here, you are not afraid of loosing anything, because before offering your services you get advance payment for these services, and if you do in the right way then it would be, I think, awesome, believe me!

alex06291, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  9. Thomas Lucas

Thomas Lucas Peon

Best Answers:
    Make a squidoo lens!

Thomas Lucas, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  10. Ishana

Ishana Peon

Best Answers:
    try to promote some cpa offers via SC´s, article marketing, youtube etc etc.
    If you don´t want to pay for webspace, you could use at least blogger or wordpress.

Ishana, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  11. mdraja123

mdraja123 Peon

Best Answers:
    hai manish can you explain clearly... how can i earn money from affiliate link over your social networks...

advance thanks..

mdraja123, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  12. alex06291

alex06291 Peon

Best Answers:
    It may be that my answer would disappoint you but high chances are of not earning without website.

The simple way of earning from Internet is to create a small website having about 20 pages, your website should have quality content and then put adsense link on your website.

alex06291, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  13. SEOTranslator

SEOTranslator Member

Best Answers:
    Apart from the different methods that have been pointed out, you might want to use a TEL domain. I stumbled the other day on bargains.tel, and those guys seem to make money from affiliate sites. The funny thing about TEL domains is that you do not need a website, TEL domains are hosted on the DNS infrastructure itself...

SEOTranslator, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  14. NameNetwork

NameNetwork Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your interested in writing and submitting articles regularly on webcam, chat, friendship, dating etc topics we'd be prepared to pay you a small retainer and you'd earn $35 per Join through our affiliate program http://affiliates.anywebcam.com

NameNetwork, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  15. indeedbuy

indeedbuy Peon

Best Answers:
    of course, I have done

indeedbuy, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  16. thanhlam

thanhlam Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do by post affiliate link to forum,social net work such as twitter, facebook,myspace... upload or download file, shortlink but most important thing that link you post should get many people click.

thanhlam, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  17. mine_rsr

mine_rsr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    heyy all, is there any thread for get $1000 / day from adsense? please tell me

mine_rsr, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  18. EmpyreRamiz

EmpyreRamiz Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely you can make money via social networks , blog commenting and article submissions..

EmpyreRamiz, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  19. TechyRadhika

TechyRadhika Peon

Best Answers:
    Videos are a HUGE HUGE way to make money online.
    I forget where, but a few months ago, there was a post on some blog about Affiliate Video Marketing. Lemme see if I can find it.
    It's great, uh, if you want to spend money, you can, but it's hugely possible using only YouTube and free tips through other video sites like GideonShalwick.com <-- Highly Recommended.

And aha, I can't find it.
    There's Video Marketing, Article Marketing, and Forum Marketing, which all can be done for FREE and give you 100% profits!

YouTube is a great way, tremendous way to get traffic to your website and getting sales. Just look at JayJay (freemagiclive.com), he got 5,400 subscribers, and it costs 10k a month to sponsor his website! He's amazing! (I use him myself, hehe). :D

Also, get a domain (.tk is always free) to exclude that clickbank referral link, if you're already making money, you can get a .com, otherwise .tk should be fine....Kinda.

TechyRadhika, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  20. lovemarshall

lovemarshall Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you can work without having a website. But if you have a website, you will be able to direct the people whom u will explain ur business. So its recommended.

There are many sites which provide you affiliate service. Choose some domain and hosting once... there are numerous.

One of them is here: hosting.anzum.com
    You can start referring customers using your affiliate link that you can obtain by registering on the site.

lovemarshall, Aug 6, 2010 IP