1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can i make a US Paypal account without being in the US?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Proximity, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, if you still maintain utility bills, bank account and a US Residence, you should be okay. Paypal does not prevent you from travelling for holidays or work for a short time frame. Whenever I travel, I would inform paypal about my travel plans and that worked out well. Just make sure that you only access your account when you are in a supported country.

If your account get limited then just fax Paypal your passport with the VISA to show you are in another country.

However if you are staying for a long term then you are supposed to cancel your existing paypal account and set up a new one in the country you are residing at the present moment.

eddy2099, Sep 29, 2008 IP
    RovingCalypso likes this.
  2. BenKel

BenKel Guest

Best Answers:
    Paypal has advanced tracking devices that are hard to get around, last I heard they track MAC address now, not sure about that one however

BenKel, Sep 30, 2008 IP
  3. ericjzhang

ericjzhang Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont think u need vpn.. its just gonna be hard to verify the acc

ericjzhang, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  4. bewithme465

bewithme465 Peon

Best Answers:
    ime too searching for usa paypal account to purchase online products i am from india india paypal account doesnt accepts paypal balance to be used for purchasing we have to withdrwa that amount to our bank
    so taht s why we searching for USA paypala account

bewithme465, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  5. Dominik_

Dominik_ Peon

Best Answers:
    i heard there was a way using a prepaid cc from canada and some other stuff.

if there is a legit way to do this, I think it can be find through a simple google search.

Dominik_, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  6. Anurag Mishra

Anurag Mishra Active Member

Best Answers:
    I must say this would be too risky to do that; you account will get frozen or will have limited access within a day or two. Even if you have real address or phone number, their algorithms is so strong that you can't manipulate how they caught you.

One of my know person has done to too, just to save few dollars from exchange rate. He has been caught the time he started to withdrawn money to his bank account. It was a story of two year before, but now PayPal has revised their policies so many times and come up with stringent rules.

It's easy to have US PayPal account, but it would be too easy for them to ban you. You would not be happy to give up thousand dollar for the sake of few dollars and intangible benefits.

Anurag Mishra, Nov 22, 2015 IP
  7. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    yes it is possible to open the paypal account but after some time you risk being banned. Just be humble and open the paypal account of your country

kimanierick, Nov 22, 2015 IP
  8. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It would be difficult to withdraw the money from your account.

rsrikanth05, Nov 22, 2015 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.