1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can i have a typo in the domain name for Amazon Affiliate?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by toxtom, Oct 30, 2012.

I am using Amazon affiliate program since past few months and doing good with it.

I just want to know if i can use a domain with typo.

For example if the domain name "XYZComparison.com" is not available then i buy "XYZComparision.com" (check the spelling meistake with "i" in the word comparis"i"on).

Does amazon allows such sites? Anyone here uses such sites?

Please reply

toxtom, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  2. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can have typos as long as they're not misspellings of restricted words as per the Amazon Associates operating agreement. You're not allowed to register any domains that include Amazon trademarks or misspellings of them but other than that you can register whatever domains you want.

freelancewebaz, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  3. article-spider

article-spider Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can have miss spellings in your domains with amazon, i've seen loads with people replacing the S with a Z, that seems to be a common one.

article-spider, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  4. davetrebas

davetrebas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Replace an Oh "O" with a number zero. I own the domain Ol23.com but the Ol are letters - looks like 0123.com.

If I used the subdomain aseasyas then it would be AsEasyAs.Ol23.com

Watch that your mispellings are not close to a copyrighted name - see amazon terms of use for affiliates. You can also get a keyword rich domain with an added letter like s to make it plural. One of my mentors said use something like an "m" at the end. Google still likes the domain name and most people do not see it if it is not relevant.

davetrebas, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  5. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you try to get in amazon, if the amazon are not allow, that your site will be refused. tried is better than nothing

ktp2012, Dec 19, 2012 IP