1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I have a number in my Business FB name?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by kjkjkj78, Mar 25, 2020.

Hi!
    I want to create facebook page for my company/site with 3d models and it looks like I cannot use number 3 which is in my website`s name. Am I wrong and doing something wrong? Is it possible I want to have just 3D A..... that is all. Can I have logo of my website as a profile photo?

kjkjkj78, Mar 25, 2020 IP
  2. wmtips

wmtips Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see any restrictions on numbers, they are allowed. Are you trying to use a space? Space is not allowed:
    https://www.facebook.com/help/105399436216001

wmtips, Mar 25, 2020 IP
  3. kjkjkj78

kjkjkj78 Peon

Best Answers:
    For businesses it is still name and surname and when I write only 3DA... I get info about surname. I used 3D as a name and A... as a surname. It does not work for me. I get: "This name has some characters that are not allowed." What do I do wrong?

4. wmtips

wmtips Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Name and surname are needed for personal profiles, they indeed cannot contain numbers. For businesses you need to create Pages from your profile (Profile - Create - Page):
    https://www.facebook.com/help/112146705538576

wmtips, Mar 25, 2020 IP
  5. kjkjkj78

kjkjkj78 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not using punctuation of course, it was only because I did not want to write whole name of my site (and of course I do not have .com). So it means I am on a wrong page. I have copied a link for creating business facebook, but it looks exactlu the same as a regular personal account signing up routines with name and surename. Really I have never experienced something so strange with any account. I read that it is possible to change a name for company name after and I tried. I used my name and surname and wanted to change it after logging on but it was not possible. The only message I get is the same as I wrote before. The last link is telling about personal accounts. People use very different names and surnames from these they have in reality, so why I cannot use my company name or website name on a business fb page? People often have only one word as a name of company on fb. I do not know why it does not working for me.

6. kjkjkj78

kjkjkj78 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, so it is not possible, so it is not possible. I have tried to write ThreeD A... but it is not possible to have two capital letters as well. Haha, ok, I have used a name of my company which uses two normal words without numbers and people need to learn that this company is an owner of 3D A... website. I need to live with that. Thanks for helping me "Well-Known Member ;)