1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I Get New adsense account with the website which was running with disabled account. Please help

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by aryasomroy, Feb 21, 2016.

Friends, I want a helpful information from all of you.
    I had an adsense account which got approved before 2 month. Last day that account got disabled (though I did not violate anything intentionally). I have three websites and I was running ads in all those websites from that adsense account only. Now as my adsense account got disabled, all three websites are without any earning.

My question is, can my friend apply for a new adsense account with one of my three websites? All my sites are eligible (quality contents and good page views) to get approved by adsense. But my question is, as those websites were running with the adsense account which got disabled,,now those websites are eligible to get approval for a new account.
    Google banned my adsense account only or as my websites were running with that account so all my websites are also banned?

I gave my 2 yrs for those 3 websites and if suddenly my websites are banned by google, then it would be worst news for me.

Please help with your valuable answers..

aryasomroy, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    1. There are other ways to earn
    2. Don't get your friend involved unless s/he is actually involved in the business because that is fraud
    3. Unless you can show that those sites are now owned by a different legal entity then you'll just be creating a second AdSense account and that's against their TOS

sarahk, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Will they still be your friend when Google bans them as well for being associated with a disabled account?

Agent000, Feb 21, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. aryasomroy

aryasomroy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the valuable reply. Suppose I have one adsense account and I run 100 websites from that single adsense account. Now, if that adsense gets disabled anyhow, that mean those 100 websites are not eligible further to get adsense?

My second question, I checked my website domains in some tools and found that those websites are not banned by google. I think my adsense account has got disabled but not my sites..I am really confused..Please help

5. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Google either bans websites for policy violations or individuals for a range of reasons. You were banned as an individual (for invalid activity) and as such can not ever have an adsense account again. Anyone who has an account who is associated with you or places their codes on your site risk having their accounts banned as well.

6. aryasomroy

aryasomroy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok. So, basically it is a risk if anyone place his ad in my three sites, then that account can be banned? But I do not understand why. My account got banned not my site..Then, why it is a risk..My sites have quality and original posts (more than 300 posts). I get good quality visitors per day..Then why it's a risk?

7. Agent000

Best Answers:
    You don't! That is why they banned you!

8. aryasomroy

aryasomroy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So, basically it is a risk if anyone place his ad in my three sites, then that account can be banned?

9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    They're basically saying that people should avoid being in business with you - that you're a bad risk.

sarahk, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  10. Agent000

Best Answers:
    They are at high risk of being banned. Depends if Google detects it or not.

Agent000, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  11. Shah Jahan Labar

Shah Jahan Labar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Many of the sites are using adsense after they got banned, but there is risk involved in it. As whenever google examine the sites again, there may be a chance of getting banned again.

Shah Jahan Labar, Feb 29, 2016 IP