1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can I get new addsense account if my first account is banned

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by dudy255, May 6, 2006.

hi I want to know that I have got my adsense account banned about 4 months ago and today I have applied again for adsense account with different site is there chances that google will approve my new account. I think I have got my account banned due to invalid clicks
    please leave your response here about what are chances that my account will be approved
    thanks

dudy255, May 6, 2006 IP
  2. uca

uca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm afraid that If they find out it's still you, no they won't.

uca, May 6, 2006 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    They may approve but usually they realize it is an acct of someone who has been banned priviously and you will be banned again and not get paid.

Smyrl, May 6, 2006 IP
  4. dudy255

dudy255 Peon

Best Answers:
    then how can I get my account approved as I have used new site this time.

dudy255, May 6, 2006 IP
  5. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    As my cousin said to a student of his, you blew it. Move on and try something else. Adsense accounts are tied to an owner, not a particular site. In Google's eyes you tried to game the system.

Smyrl, May 6, 2006 IP
  6. superclick

superclick Peon

Best Answers:
    Once you are banned you can not get new account.

superclick, May 6, 2006 IP
  7. uca

uca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Many people made similar mistakes, but there are ways around it, not including getting a new account.

You could try and contact them directly, but from what I know, the chances of you talking them into giving you another opportunity are close to zero, or maybe less.

Still, there are other programs, so why not give them a try.

The good thing about this is that it should teach a precious lesson, and if you make the most of it, it'll be beneficial in the long term.

So, don't be too disappointed! :)

uca, May 6, 2006 IP
  8. cencurut

cencurut Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope... no way you can get another account. Don't try to trick google.

cencurut, May 6, 2006 IP
  9. NewToAllThis

NewToAllThis Peon

Best Answers:
    Email them and explain your situation. They're human and they make mistakes too. You might get a sympathetic CS rep who will remember that she/he cheated on their mid term exams.

NewToAllThis, May 6, 2006 IP
  10. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is not quite true, as you can have multiple accounts per legal entity. In fact I would recommend you do exactly that once your earnings get into big bucks! If you set up a company (not you trading as), then that company can in fact LEGALLY within the Google T&C's have its own adsense account.

So the answer is, shell out a few £ or $ and set up a company and you can have a new adsense account.

Old Welsh Guy, May 6, 2006 IP
  11. veedee

veedee Peon

Best Answers:
    Based on my friend's experience (at least 3 of my friends), they got banned and the next chance they tried to apply again with the same name, same address but with another domain.
    They re accepted, well at least for a few days (less than one week), and got banned again!
    Better use different name and different phisical (different person) address if you previously got banned and insist to apply again.

veedee, May 6, 2006 IP
  12. dudy255

dudy255 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes man I have applied this time with my other family member name and with different address but ip address I think is same so then can I get a chance.or they can reject for same ip for appying for account

dudy255, May 6, 2006 IP
  13. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Very rare chance. And now when you posted it in the public forum, I see no chance dude.

The best way is to listen to what OWG has said.
    Register a Pvt. Ltd. and apply for adsense under the name of your company.

The Webmaster, May 7, 2006 IP
  14. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    You're really just wasting your time. Even if you managed to trick them into taking you back, they'll eventually realize it's you, and ban you again. Worst, you might have wasted months building up your account, only to not see a single cent of it. Why go through the hassle and heartache? You cheated, got caught, and now they won't let you play in the sandbox anymore. Move on, dude.

jackburton2006, May 7, 2006 IP
  15. Old Welsh Guy

Best Answers:
    I agree 100% . You as YOU have had it with adsense, your ONLY legal option is to apply as a different legal entity. In business law, a ltd company is a third party entity, even though you are a director, the company is a person in its own right with the ability to have its own independent financial arrangements. .

Old Welsh Guy, May 7, 2006 IP
  16. tonyinabox

tonyinabox Peon

Best Answers:
    I found that they will check everything again before pay. If they found any record related with the banned account, the new account will be banned and all money goes back to advertisers.

So if you can appeal your old account, you might get a chance to get the accout back. Like a website mango... something.. they were banned and got it back (I don't know how), but google don't allow to put ads on that website anymore.

tonyinabox, May 7, 2006 IP
  17. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is the blog entry from Mango Saucce about its experiences getting banned: http://www.mangosauce.com/about/google_kills_dissident_blog.php

As far as the original question, there is a thread by Scribblez (http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=82291) in which he's trying to get someone to put their ads on his site. You might want to talk to him and see if he's found anyone daring enough to pursue this venture.

Tyler Banfield, May 7, 2006 IP
  18. Old Welsh Guy

Best Answers:
    Tony, honestly Google will not risk a court case and the bad publicity that would go with infringing on what is essentially a human rights issue.

Again I say that a limited company is in LAW a separate entity to the individuals that run it. If Google allow a company to have an account, and at a later date refuse to honour that agreement, the limited company can sue Google and WILL WIN. The reason for this is that records of directorship are available at companies house (or whatever jurisdiction the company is registered in).

Google enter into a legally binding agreement NOT with the individual directors of that company, but with the company as a third party entity. The standard trading procedure is that if a request is made by a limited company, you run a directorship search, then if your not happy you request directors guarantees. If Google fail to establish the directorship at the time of agreement when the information is public knowledge, then they can NOT rely upon this as a material fact for withholding payment at a later date.

They would get their arse kicked from pillar to post in any developed nation across the globe. Large corps would refuse to do business with them and in fact it might well make them a laughing stock the world over. A little far fetched maybe but it is true ;)

Simple answer, set up a limited company and request an account.

19. tonyinabox

tonyinabox Peon

Best Answers:
    that can be, but not everyone will setup the company just for a small blogs or just for an adsense account.

But a good choice.

tonyinabox, May 7, 2006 IP
  20. Old Welsh Guy

Best Answers:
    Ah! I see what your saying now. If the end does not justify the means, then I agree. It can cost as little as £50 to set up a UK Ltd company. If you can't eran £50 in your first month of adsense, then you just as well go home and fish for food :)