1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can i Get Back my All Credits amount of google Adwords account???

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Asif Raza, Jan 16, 2015.

Hi Help me Please.....
    I have a google adwords account with 1k credits, i want to back my all credits can it possible than How? i need because i have not any website right now, i have blogger blogs, hence it not possible to back money so please give me a way to make money on internet using this adwords account... where i can make money more than 1k easily using my adwords account any best paying affiliate market or any other way??? Please Reply!!!
    Thank You!

Asif Raza, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Assuming you funded the credit yourself, you should be able to contact Google and get the credit back. If you are trying to get cash for credit you never funded (like with a coupon), you aren't going to get anything back because you never paid anything in.

digitalpoint, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  3. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to cancel your AdWords account and then Google will return money on credit card which was used to add money to account.
    Check everything with your Google ads representative for your country.
    Kind regards.

Fer0, Jan 17, 2015 IP