1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I get a couple of examples of affiliate sites done right?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Gadgets-4G, Jun 2, 2011.

Hello Friends.
    I was wondering if anyone who is doing fairly well would mind laying out their URL so i can have a look. There are so many angles to attack it's hard to see the differences between them. I would really appreciate it if you all would show me a bit of what works. And for that matter things that simply did not.

Gadgets-4G, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  2. Gadgets-4G

Gadgets-4G Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok another post goes unanswered. You all are so helpful :)

Gadgets-4G, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  3. mezner

mezner Peon

Best Answers:
    Just check out ANY of the top offers on Clickbank. When you make a squeeze page, chances are it will look pretty much like theirs anyways. For me, I'm working on an opt-in system. If I decide to buy a domain and actually put it online I will leave a link.

mezner, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  4. albertfox985

albertfox985 Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure that your squeeze page is fast uploading to minimize the number of users who leave your page. A well-designed squeeze page also helps to attract the attention of your prospects. I also find a video squeeze page more effective than an all text one. Maybe because people tend to be very visual. The other secret is to give away a freebie that they can't resist in exchange of their email address. Remember, once you have their email address you can constantly sell them products that you may have now and in the future. Here's a good example of a squeeze page.

http://speedsqueezepages.com/blog/good-squeeze-page-example/

albertfox985, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  5. mrtuffy

mrtuffy Peon

Best Answers:
    a simple opt in and redirect to offer system, with some email follow up craveawin.info

here is a review page for the same review2bonus.com/misc/lotto-mf/lotto-master-formula.html

and another lottomasterformula.org

mrtuffy, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  6. lone woolf

lone woolf Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi LoneWoolf here , ther's many way to build a great affiliate site. First The Domain Name it's VERY, Very IMPORTANT TO REACH GOOGLE FRONT PAGE IN ANY NICHE YOU ARE IN. On page s.e.o. it's the second important factor. Depending on the niche you want to market your affiliate products could be convenient to build a huge ( minimum 40 page) site or a very simple one ( 4-5 pages) .If you want to be a referring point in your niche build a huge site full of information but if you just want to sell aone or two products to a related niche then build a quick site ,small, and focus on the home page to grab your visitors. I suggest to use autoresponder and opt-in form to build a list , because with affiliate you never know if the visitor will buy , but if yxou can make a great offer and capture them e-mail then at least you gret somenthing out .Anyway building a list it's great opportunity. You can visit my site as an exemple of info site with great products , i'm always buildin up more and more ,but i'm already on the front page of google for at least 5 keywords . Squeeze page are essential too , but usually you can get them as promo from the vendors in click bank or pay dot com affiliate marketing place.Consider also to use WordPress option to build your site.good luck

lone woolf, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  7. onedumbaussie

onedumbaussie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi mate,

I use a template system for my wp sites that is converting well for amazon, CB and adsense.

http://fbmarketing.ebook-xs.com is one example of a site that is doing well with over 60% of visitors clicking a money link.

Hope you get some good ideas.

Oda

onedumbaussie, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  8. zigzag007

zigzag007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    zigzag007, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  9. gamingaffiliatesguide

gamingaffiliatesguide Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    gamingaffiliatesguide, Jun 13, 2011 IP