1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I earn from Adsense from Kitchenmania.in

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ishika1234, Apr 29, 2013.

Hello Everybody,
    I have created a site http://kitchenmania.in/index.php .Its all related to food recipes ,chat group ,forum related to all discussion related to women,Kitchen tips etc.
    Do you think it is possible to earn 1000$ monthly from adsense from this site.Ofcourse after adding proper content doing proper marketing and all.

Regards

ishika1234, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  2. krishnaverma

krishnaverma Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just had a look on your website and found that there is no content on the website currently. It is possible to earn $1000 per month with Adsense on the website but it will require a lot of hardwork. Here are some suggestions in my opinion for the website:
    1) Try to make unique videos of the recipes as well. Then post detailed recipe on the website with videos. You can monetize the videos with Adsense too.
    2) Instead of .in domain, spend some more money on .com. This will give better impression to the readers.
    All the best for your journey.

krishnaverma, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  3. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good advised by above poster. I will suggest bring with new or famous topic like tech blog etc.

OSSEO, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  4. pandaplot

pandaplot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you want to add adsense,you'd better change your website and make sure users and google can visit it without login

pandaplot, May 2, 2013 IP