1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I create PayPal account with fake info?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by xFrostxWolfx, Sep 20, 2016.

1. donsr

donsr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can .but when you transact continues even small amount your account will frozen or suspended
    SEMrush

donsr, Sep 22, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. charley747

charley747 Peon

Best Answers:
    This, if possible could help many people where I live( IRAN, Where a life worth not more than a couple of hundred bucks),
    U.S. has executed sanctions on GOV, but they got richer , and the people poorer( Carlos Santana). We can not own a credit card, I have about $200,000 worth of assets on my lifetime hard work, I can only use BITCOINS (or any other CCs) < used to have a MASTER CARD , but froze some $1850 when I forgot to use VPN on a F**KIN transaction,
    Now I need(BAD) to send money to my son in Santiago Chile to pay for university expenses( My beloved son lives in a shared room with an Arab, shared toilet,Bathroom and kitchen, WHEN I CAN SEND HIM A GOOD MONEY TO LIVE WHAT HIS TALENT DESERVE- IT HURTS BAD) or buy some stuff on internet for myself or so... PAYPAL is my ferry ,
    I do not intend to cheat or fraud in any form, I am ready to pay more to be able to help my son and something I need to buy on internet. THAT'S ALL , can any help? I have reddit account , but to use it U need A F*** collage degree .
    THANK YOU GUYS

charley747, Oct 1, 2018 IP
  3. Tom Lindstrom

Tom Lindstrom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You cannot use a fake identity with PayPal or any other financial institution. First of all, it is illegal and you would not be able to transfer any money. You must prove your identity by sending a copy of your passport and a utility bill or similar.

Tom Lindstrom, Jul 6, 2019 IP