1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can i cash august 2005's check now?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by kayser_goldbook, Mar 21, 2006.

Hello guys i couldnt go to bank for a long time because i was abroad and my checks were sent to my home. i collected them and i have 9 check for each month from last august. Can i cash them as normal or do these checks has a end time? i couldnt find any information at googles site and i couldnt get any answer from them yet.

kayser_goldbook, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  2. debare

debare Peon

Best Answers:
    Generally speaking, checks become stale-dated within 6 months of issuance. You will likely have to reached Google's accounting department and ask them to re-issue them. But check with your bank first.

debare, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  3. adsensepublish

adsensepublish Banned

Best Answers:
    You cannot cash them now, you have to contact google reissue them. My friend has the same situation as you before.

adsensepublish, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  4. kayser_goldbook

kayser_goldbook Peon

Best Answers:
    ok thanks a lot, ill try to reach them.

what should i do if i dont get any answers from them? it seems that nothing has happened with my checks, no reissue nothing... and i send 2-3 emails but i can not get any answers:( does anybody has any idea??

kayser_goldbook, Mar 22, 2006 IP
  5. soul-healer

soul-healer Peon

Best Answers:
    When you ask Google to re-issue the check it take some time. All the pervious check issued that was cancelled will be added to the next payment cycle.

You will have a big one check :) Wait and Relax

soul-healer, Mar 24, 2006 IP