1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I Add PNB Master Debit Card to Bank Verified Paypal Account

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by docvijay4u, Jun 1, 2011.

Hi,

I have verified my paypal account with HDFC Bank as HDFC International Debit Card Don't Work for verification / deposit. I want to deposit money to paypal and I can't do it directly with HDFC Bank Or HDFC Debit Card. I have heard that VCC actually work but paypal limits account in such case.

So, Today I applied for PNB Master Debit Card (after mastro card deactivation) and I will receive it after week or so. Since I have already verified my paypal account with bank, I'm curious to know if I can add PNB Master Debit Card to paypal or it will ask for expuse number.

Thanks.

docvijay4u, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  2. stereonation71

stereonation71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is not possible to attatch PNB Debit card to Paypal account. I have tried a lot but attatching a debit card in India is not possible. If you find anything, please let me know. Also Paypal has limited their services to Indian customers.

stereonation71, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  3. docvijay4u

docvijay4u Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I will update when I receive PNB card. But I just want to know that whether paypal asks for verification of card on bank verified account.

Thanks.

docvijay4u, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  4. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You'll be able to add debit card, but not able to transact through it. I have UBI debit card with Visa logo and it got confirmed but I was not able to transact anything.

Anyways, give us an update when you receive it.

nihangshah, Jun 1, 2011 IP