1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I Add My DP Affiliate ID To Banner Ads On My Website?

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by Sean101, Aug 30, 2013.

I have just added my website to Digital Point, verified it and also added the banner code onto where I want it to sit on my website. I am now just waiting on some people to buy ad space from me. I am wanting to know, if a member sees my ad space from my website (Not DP) and clicks on it, then buys my ad space and also some other ad space from other people. Do I get commission from the other sales as they signed up to Digital Point through the "Your Ad Here" banner on my website?

Solved! View solution.
    Sean101, Aug 30, 2013 IP
    No, there is not an affiliate program for Diigtal Point Ads if that's what you mean? I suppose it goes both ways... if someone comes to make an ad on another site, but then also makes an ad on your site, you as a site owner don't have to pay commission to the other site owner.

digitalpoint, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  3. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cool, cool, thanks for letting me know. I was just wanting to check as I would have got that set up to along with everything else. I have been a member here for a while, over a year infact, but just recently started noticing all the different feature here and liking it all :D Anyways, thanks for you help on this.

Sean101, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The site was around for many, many years before there was a forum... the forum was needed in part because we needed a support venue for all the users using our tools and stuff... so yeah... all the good parts of the site are *outside* the forums subdomain. :)

digitalpoint, Aug 30, 2013 IP
    Sean101 likes this.