1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can hosting impact SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by trigshady, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am a professional SEO and have optimized lots of websites. I also improve their page speed, but I still haven't seen it affect ranking in any way. I do believe it is probably a signal, but I certainly can't confirm it. To me, it is just something for SEOs to obsess over. It is rare that any of my new clients have a page speed so low that it affects user experience.
    SEMrush

Oso Optimized, Aug 30, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. ahmansoor

ahmansoor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes hosting can impact SEO. Always host your site with the host with not much down time. Also host your site in the area you want to sell your product.

ahmansoor, Aug 31, 2019 IP
  3. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well done, Oso, if your pages are loading fast. That will be pleasing to visitors, which is an important metric and will keep them more favorably inclined to your websites. As far as page speed affecting ranking, I have no empirical proof either way. But with our pages loading at 500ms or less, I am confident that those speeds are increasing our users' satisfaction. Keep up the good work!

Jim4767, Sep 2, 2019 IP
  4. flaskmedia

flaskmedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not a hugely determining factor but it is a signal. Google does measure your page speed but how it affects ranking is really hard to tell. I would say it's only noticeable for hugely competitive niches.

flaskmedia, Sep 2, 2019 IP
  5. aamaralynch

aamaralynch Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree to page speed boost ranking but above the all mentioned SEO, technic and on-page guide also help to rank. you can not deny it because it most important factors for ranking.

aamaralynch, Sep 3, 2019 IP