1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Google Shopping ads exclude few competitors when showing mine.

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by azhar Iqbal kayani, Sep 13, 2018.

I just wonder if google have any such feature in google shopping ads where i could opt to show my ads when my competitor's ads are not shown as few big companies can afford to sell on crazy prices and it is not possible to compete them .Showing your ads with their ads is simply waste of money so i thought if any such feature is there to exclude few competitors when my ad is served , obviously only Google can do it or might have done it already and i am not aware being newbie.Please advise if it ispossible or not?

azhar Iqbal kayani, Sep 13, 2018 IP
  2. X-ception

X-ception Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately there is no such feature that I am aware of, you can't filter your ads based on your competitors

X-ception, Sep 17, 2018 IP
  3. Roman_Sahakov

Roman_Sahakov Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no such feature in Google AdWords, but you can still compete with Big-name PPC players. Here are some actionable marketing techniques you can use to overcome fierce competition:

Do a competitor research
    Big-name PPC players have in-house marketing teams and huge budgets. You might feel like you’ll never compete with them, but you can with competitive analysis. Identify your competition’s plan and never chase the same strategy as them.
    This can also help you improve your overall plan. For example, if your competition is advertising one of their benefits that your company actually does better, you can make a campaign around this idea.
    There are many tools that provide a variety of data on rival businesses — from their Adwords budget to their clicks per day. Check up your competition and utilise your AdWords strategy.

Pay attention to keywords
    Once you have spied on your competition’s plans, you can start to plan your own. Particularly, start thinking about the keywords you want to use.
    You are a small business with a somewhat limited budget. Still, you need to get the most out of your campaign, so you’ll need to define the maximum cost per click that makes sense with your budget. Overall, your campaign should include high-volume keywords that cost about half of your maximum cost per click.
    Do the keyword research, analyse the results and shortlist high-volume keywords that have acceptable CPC rates.

Optimise your Ads
    You can always improve your PPC performance testing ad copies. The main benefit of testing ad copy on a regular basis is that it will lead to an increase in click-through-rate. By testing ad copy you can continually test what type of messaging is most engaging with your audience, allowing you to write more effective ad copy & create higher quality ads.
    This, in turn, will lead to an improved quality score and reduced cost-per-click!

Hope this would be helpful.

Roman_Sahakov, Oct 11, 2018 IP