1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Google + is better than Facebook?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by sarahashlin, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Long Nguyen

Long Nguyen Banned

Best Answers:
    Regarding to SEO, Google plus is better than Facebook. However, I think Facebook is easier and more friendly to use than Google Plus.

Long Nguyen, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  2. Joe Badger

Joe Badger Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to me nothing can be said at this moment but I will say that Google plus is making some great changes into it. Currently Google plus lacks in bringing that much of good user experience that facebook does and that's why it is behind it right now. But in future if it overcomes its drawbacks and brings some exciting features into it which can give a good reason for people to switch from facebook to Google plus then that day Facebook will have to suffer. As facebook surpassed Orkut which was a product of Google , in same way no one knows Google can also get lucky to take its revenge in the future.

Joe Badger, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  3. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    I find that Google+ actually is better in many ways. In my opinion, the only thing that facebook has over Google+ is how many people use it.

Akash47, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  4. jnrtan1

jnrtan1 Member

Best Answers:
    Google + Is One of The Most Advanced Social Network , and Facebook Is One Of The Convenient Social Network , Thats The Difference Between Them..

jnrtan1, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  5. Robert Fisks

Robert Fisks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As far as i know google+ already has more pluses than facebook. But still more people are using facebook,because they used to do it longer than google+. I'm using both and i'm satisfied with them.

Robert Fisks, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  6. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    It isn't really that Google+ is better than Facebook. It depends on how you are using it and for what level of audience and engagement as well as for SEO purposes results you expect to or can gain. Google+1 may help your SEO more than Facebook. Facebook is now becoming more paid ads driven for brands where Google +1 is more welcoming and rewarding for brands.

JPC-Sabrina, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  7. Annea

Annea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, G+ started off with the heavy-handed attempt to force people to use it, which left a bad taste in my mouth where it's concerned. I have one blog signed up there because I have a YouTube account. I use G+ almost never but I'm trying to overlook my personal distaste for it, so I can try to use it to grow my business.

I really can't imagine that it will surpass what facebook has built for personal connections but maybe it has a chance in the business world.

Annea, Jan 22, 2014 IP