1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Google blacklist my forum?

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by MarTh-, Jan 16, 2012.

Can Google blacklist my forum? I'm planning to add "A TON" of unique content to my forum, say 100+ new threads a day..

now these are unique content, but I might have several users with the same IP..

1) If I have a lot of unique content on my forum but most of it from 1 IP will Google blacklist

2) Instead if I have constant unique content from several real user's IP (outsourced work) will Google also frown on this?

Complicated questions but thanks for any help.

MarTh-, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  2. SolidShellSecurity

SolidShellSecurity Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, if it contains malware or breaks one of their rules. It's not likely to be blocked unless the site gets hacked with malware.

SolidShellSecurity, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  3. kruzzen

kruzzen Guest

Best Answers:
    Check this article out:
    http://www.netmagazine.com/features/google-seo-tricks-will-get-you-blacklisted

Using blackhat SEO methods will surely get you blacklisted....

:)

But posting content from different IPs will not get you blacklisted... that is how forums work you know, different users join with different IPs and post :)

Look at this forum, lots of different IPs and they are #1 in Google search results ;)

kruzzen, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  4. serena85

serena85 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is a simple thing to find out if you just read their rules.

serena85, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  5. Dorfy

Dorfy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes google can blacklist you for a variety of reasons, but unique content is not one of them, blogs contain content mainly from one IP, they very rarely get blacklist.

If you are adding that many threads per day, don't use article spinners, they will get you blacklisted

Dorfy, Jan 22, 2012 IP